Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I love Clinton, but what is he smoking???

mcarey032

To say, Clintons actions make him seem like he is on drugs is absolutely ludicrous. In a time of insanity in the world, wars, bombings, hurricanes and so much more, it is quite refreshing to see someone have a little fun. He could be acting like a whiney butt after their loss last week, but instead chose to turn it around and have fun. Maybe for him, it is a pregame warm-up of sorts. Different characters every week. Whatever the case, i say, rock on Clinton..

Dr. Don't Know is an act for the media.....they egg him on, and he complies. It was fun at first, now it is IMO a distraction. He has to constantly try to upstage himself.....

If it helps him heal, thats fine. I'd like to see more yards rushing personally. There are already enough Freak Show wannabee's in the world.

Yeah Portis's whole costume bit is a bit goofy for me, but as long as he stays out of trouble I don't care. And I agree it might even be an orchestrated gag to keep the media out of Lavar & the coaches butts for awhile.

I think he is being extremely stupid.

1) His act he puts on every week is NOT FUNNY. He is no comedian by any strech of the imagination. I would say it's more of just plain weird if anything.

2) Why does this guy feel the need to be the center of attention when he clearly has been one of the biggest disapointments of this team.

3) These little shows can be considered as disrespect from other teams. When he is giving a press conference on the upcoming game and dresses like a clown it can only give the other team motivation because it absolutely dosen't do anything for him or the Redskins.

Clinton has played very hard and you can't take that away from him but these ill thought side shows do.

I don't understand the ignorance I am hearing in this thread. We have one of the first players in the past 15 years to have a tinge of personality, and all of a sudden, the crybabies want to whine about it...Were you all crying back in the day when Riggo was wearing Mohawks and womens' fur jackets, and showing up to State Dinners with the Queen of England as drunk as Scooter Brown??? All of this, mind you, as he was breaking all-time rushing records???

PLEASE....Pick your battles!!!

Portis' running this season is almost completely the fault of the offensive coordinators, and not Portis himself. We have all see what he is capable of doing when HIS plays are called(the plays he likes to run), rather than trying to force him into the role of being a downhill back, which he is not. Just watch him when he played for Denver. We ran those same types of zone-blocking plays against SF, and he ran for 3 TD's. Granted SF isn't the best, but that is the reason for his big game. If we can do that more often(to the RIGHT w/ the help of Jensen), he will do better.

Go back and watch what Portis does on the zone blocking plays.

If you don't know how to spot zone blocking, it's always when the offensive lineman and tight ends kind of block up and move laterally along the line of scrimmage.

The running back is supposed to spot the holes himself between the lineman to run through.

We actually ran the most zone blocking plays against Denver, not San Fran. I have to say that at least 90% of our running plays against Denver used zone blocking.

In that game, Portis had a 5.1 ypc and broke two 20+ yard runs. He would have had another one but it got called back for holding.

In the K.C. and NY games, we really got away from the zone blocking stuff for some reason.

So I think we will run a lot of it tomorrow night and I think that's what Sellers was talking about this week.

They want to get back to that, especially after seeing what Denver did to Philly last week.

AMAZING!! What a WIERD conclusion that having innocent fun means you are on drugs. Some of these uptight fans have NO sense of humor at all.

"LOOSEN UP, SANDY, BABY"!!!! LMAO. You clowns would have dissed Riggo!! Take the rod out of your butt and enjoy. This is not the missile crisis. It's E-N-T-E-R-T-A-I-N-M-E-N-T.

Archived