Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Attending 1st Skins Game This Sunday

rdsiv223

Unfortunately, I have never been to a Redskins game in my nineteen years of existence....but all that will change this SUNDAY!!! I just got my tickets to the game, and Sunday can not come soon enough. I was wondering if you guys can help me out and share some knowledge with me...Any suggestions you can give me on parking, tailgating, etc would be much appreciated. I am coming down from Northern NJ (about a 4 hour drive or so), I will be leaving for the game around noon which I hope should give me a significant amount of time to tailgate. Hopefully you guys can give me some suggestions, and I will see you all there!!! Thanks. :eaglesuck

Yea, I def wana check out an ExtremeSkins tailgate, I've seen the pics and can't wait....where is the ES tailgate located exactly?? Also, what is the deal with parking, I havent been able to get my hands on a parking pass, am i screwed??? Oh man, I am so pumped I can't wait...thanks guys

Unfortunately, I have never been to a Redskins game in my nineteen years of existence....but all that will change this SUNDAY!!! I just got my tickets to the game, and Sunday can not come soon enough. I was wondering if you guys can help me out and share some knowledge with me...Any suggestions you can give me on parking, tailgating, etc would be much appreciated. I am coming down from Northern NJ (about a 4 hour drive or so), I will be leaving for the game around noon which I hope should give me a significant amount of time to tailgate. Hopefully you guys can give me some suggestions, and I will see you all there!!! Thanks. :eaglesuck

don't drink and no matter what anyone there says do not join in on the wave :silly:

honestly check out the DTC and the Unofficial Extreme tailgates, they are a lot of fun

Have been to several away games myself, have yet to go to a home game (maybe some day? :) )

Please Please Please Cheer and yell like you never have before. Get those around you to stand and yell and be loud. The 12th man must step up this week and help out the team. The Skins MUST win this NFC East game at home. So go have fun and be VERy LOUD! :logo:

:cheers: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Here's the best advice; shell out some extra bucks for a parking pass at the better lots. Last year I parked in the cash lot with all the Eagles fans. It took me an hour and a half after the game to get on a bus back to the lot, and another 30 min once on the bus to get back to the lot. I listened to that damn E-A-G-L-E-S chant 50,000 times. It was pure misery.

Archived