Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Arrington is a BUM, and Taylor is a PUNK vs. the Run

LT was The Force

Lavar the prima donna. What good is the Big Hit if you can't tackle?! $56,000,000 and Shockey brushes him off on the goal line like bad dandruff. Plus, he's stupid: misses assignments & gives away the blitz. Did you notice how Eli was keying on L.A. at the LOS? THIS is why GW had him riding the pine.

"The Next LT." Whatever. Lawrence Taylor never missed a tackle in his life. In his LIFE. When he hit you, you went down. Period. If LaVar is your Franchise Player, the Redskins are in deep trouble. And NO, I do not want him on my team. For ANY amount of money. He's a cancer & the other players know it.

Sean "ME ME" Taylor. Mr. Pure Liability against the run. Where was he on Tiki's breakaways? Nowhere. Like I said, he's a "big man" when it comes to hitting guys smaller than him. Otherwise, a wuss in the ground game.

Most Giants fans begged for Accorsi to draft Sean Taylor. I said NO WAY after watching him vs. Florida State. Greg Jones ran OVER his face, on the goal line, at the most crucial point in the biggest game of the year. ST has NO HEART. He's more concerned with his ESPN Highlight Hits than he is with making game-saving tackles.

Greg Williams is no dummy. Either is Joe Gibbs. They know exactly what I'm talking about. With these bozos, it's always something. Just do your job and shut your mouths. Too bad the storied Washington Redskins are forced to deal with these clowns. What does Riggins say about these bums, I wonder?

Hi, welcome to two months ago.

Thanks for the visit, if you have something relevant to say, please come back.

Until then, I suggest you utilize the search function to read most of the replies that you're going to read here as this discussion has already taken place many, many times.

True Scruffy, true. Peyton admits that Eli has the stronger arm.

Very funny. :)

I'm not going to actually attempt to defend LaVar or Sean. They don't need me to answer such ridiculous statements. The Giants won fair and square, You have earned the right to smack talk a little bit.

But be careful. Some folks are growing weary of this stuff.

:gaintsuck

The skins were out of the game after their first series. I was at the game and their whole demeanor was off. Once they got down, I don't any of them wanted to play. We played a team who was playing with lots of emotions and everything clicked, less penalties than the skins, less turnovers, that's your ball game. Missed tackles are gonna happen but when the O can't move the ball eventually the defense will break.

True Scruffy, true. Peyton admits that Eli has the stronger arm.

Dude, every established NFL player pumps up his little brothers stock... come on now. Santana Moss was hyping his brother last week. What do you expect him to say?

Do you ALWAYS believe everything you read?

Archived