Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Joe Bugel said they going to get to the bottom of this debacle

BigRay

Just watching the Redskins post game on comcast net again. He stated they had good practices and a good game plan the players said they were ready but for whatever reason when they got in to the game he doesn't know what happen they just didn't have the fire . Do you guys think maybe that this offense is a little too predictable. Giants were double teaming Moss and the Skins did not have no back up plan really no adjustments made. Also on the defensive side maybe it's time to sit Philip Daniels down they ran at him to his side all game long.

The reason are offense sputtered :

Clinton Portis has no holes, and when runs well we get flaggs.

All are recievers drop passes that are substantial gains or first downs.

Turnovers. Yeah, we did that quite a bit.

By this time we have given up on our run.

Had things gone are way, we have more time of posession, we get into better rythm, complete different game. Are offense has worked against Denver, I'm certain we'll get back on track.

Didn't Bugel also say "Derrick Dockery might be the best guard I've ever coached?" I'd take anything that guy says with a grain of salt.

But seriously, its tough to go on the road and win in the NFL.

I'm thinking you guys will bounce back and beat the Eagles next week. Its not like Philly's going to run the ball down your throats, right? And I find it very hard to believe that your offense, which has been so good since about the 56 minute mark of week 2, is really as bad as it looked today. You've got to do a better job of protecting the QB, especially on 3rd down, and you've got to spread the ball around. Defenses are going to double Moss every play. You've got to get Patten, Thrash, Cooley, etc. more involved.

But you can't be this bad every week. I'm not that lucky. :)

The most distressing thing is Moss. Prior to the game, I didn't believe anyone could just "take him away" like the Giants and their 31st ranked pass defense did and then at the same time the Skins didn't make them pay for it by hitting Patten or Cooley.

The Giants just blanketed the entire field. Brunell, when he had time, still couldn't find anyone open. The Giants D was very well prepared for our offense. You'd think the Skins would have known the Pierce, Hasselbeck and Morton would spill their guts about the Skins O and so we'd come up with a wrinkle or something.

Still, I'm sure this is just an aberration. The Skins should bounce back. The next three are very winnable games (Eagles,at Bucs and Raiders).

Joe Bugle is just the man to sort it out because this thrashing happened because of the offensive line. We couldn't run the ball and Brunell didn't get much time at all. This left the defense on the field too long. However, Samuels and Jansen don't suddenly become bad players. Everything will be sorted by next week.

Bring on the Eagles!!!:eaglesuck

There's no getting to the bottom of anything. This team was totally exposed today. The Giants did us on all fronts...end of story. Time to swallow the collective pride and get back to work.

exposed?

as what?

this is a good football team.

so are the giants, so are the eagles, so are the cowboys.

Were the eagles exposed today too?

Were the cowboys exposed by the giants?

It was a bad game, do you think philadelphia is a bad team? I don't.

Seriously... No good team looses 36-0, wow.

If you remember the Falcons were 11-5 last year and played in the Championship game. You may not remember that they lost to the Lions, Saints, Bucs (27-0) and Chiefs (52-10).

Good teams have bad days. It just happens sometimes.

It was a total mess but the most glaring thing to me was the inabilty to stop the run. When you can't stop the run, you can't play defense. I mean the Skins made mistakes offensively last season but they at least held up defensively. Teams are starting to have success running the ball in particylar on the left side.

Archived