Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins Player Of The Game

SHANT

Actually, do we need to give credit to our D for at least holding them to so many FGs?

I know it hurts to think this way, but they had a lot of opportunities to have made things a whole lot worse.

I know it seemed like they were marching down the field the whole game, but how much of that was they never even had time to grab some water before going back out?

While I don't feel anybody deserves a game ball, the player I would give an "atta-boy" to would be Cooley. He took some shots which other players would have stayed out after and came back to try again. Even though his turnover didn't help, it was really no worse than the play of anybody else today. Chalk this one up to everything going wrong for the Skins and everything going right for the Giants.

:2cents:

Amidst all the totally horrendous playing by everyone else on the roster, Ryan Clark had his best game as a Redskin. He had 11 tackles including a touchdown saving tackle at the one yard line. He also had an interception in the end zone. He played his but off today. His performance was the only bright spot in an otherwise completely forgettable game.

Archived