Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The real reason we lost to the G-Men

Pistolkid

Just accept the truth why we lost. We lost because of lack of concentration and focus. We did not lose because Wellington died. Nor did we lose because we suck. We don't suck. It was a big lack of concentration today. The dropped passes, the incomplete passes, the missed tackles, the penailties, the blown assignments, were all caused by not focusing. We obviously have to focus better and not let this happen again. We know how goood our offense and defense could be, they just didn't focus at all. It seemed like no one on our team had their head in the game. So if you are going to blame anybody for today's loss, blame the entire team for an obvious lack of concentration. We win as a team, and lose as a team.

No answer to Barber....

Lack of execution....

Turnovers....

You scored 0 points....

Usally when you play like that, you don't win to many games.:2cents:

Since my team sucked....all I can do is attack your spelling.....it is not "to" many games......

It is "two" many games......sheesh.....

You lost to us because you always lose to us. What are we like 30 games over .500 against you now? We are even above .500 AT washington all time. The future is just like the past in this case, nothing figures to change with our young and emerging core. We beat you 36-0 and Eli in just his 14th NFL start, had the type of game that he wont be having too often once he gains more experience

This is my last post on this game cause I don't want to rub it in, I could easily sit here and make a bazillion posts shoving your arrogance in your faces but why bother? In reality the Redskins aren't even a remote threat to us this year or going forward. Its a waste of time

You lost to us because you always lose to us. What are we like 30 games over .500 against you now? We are even above .500 AT washington all time. The future is just like the past in this case, nothing figures to change with our young and emerging core. We beat you 36-0 and Eli in just his 14th NFL start, had the type of game that he wont be having too often once he gains more experience

This is my last post on this game cause I don't want to rub it in, I could easily sit here and make a bazillion posts shoving your arrogance in your faces but why bother? In reality the Redskins aren't even a remote threat to us this year or going forward. Its a waste of time

....you discount our young QB superstar......I don't believe the Giants sacked, hurried or intercepted him all game. Huzzah!

We lost cause we were flat. Why? I don't know. We lost cause C.Griffin,our most underappreciated player did not play- if he'snot able to go against Philly look for the same. We lost cause our genius of a defensive coach, greg williams had a 60min brain freeze and could not adjust or figure out how to stop those pitch outs to tiki barber - ALL DAMN DAY LONG. I mean, at some point in time, I'd expect a professional organization to figure it out and stop the damn thing or at least slow it down. We lost cause our players forgot how to hold onto the football... its one thing to drop passes, but it's criminal to fumble time after time in your half ESP on kickoff return to start the 3rd quarter - that was the kiss of death. ... Oh, and yeah we also lost because of W. Mara.... either way, this was a comprehensive beating that will take a little bit to shake off.

we lost because gibbs went right back to what cursed us last year...short passes and running up the gut...where were the passes downfield and don't say brunell didn't have time because we did not attempt any the last 4weeks we have spread the field and got verticle for some reason gibbs decided not to do that today and it killed us...not to mention the turnovers and over aggressive defense....he does get stubborn at time and so does G. Wills and well we will lose when that happens

I could easily sit here and make a bazillion posts shoving your arrogance in your faces but why bother? In reality the Redskins aren't even a remote threat to us this year or going forward. Its a waste of time

I don't see what makes you say our fans as a whole are arrogant. We acted like any football fan would going into the game. We looked at the performance of both teams through previous games, and made the logical conclusion that this would likely be a hard fought game that either team could win. being Redskins fans we tended to give the skins the edge. After the game we all admitted that we played horribly, and we had our asses handed to us. I think it's far more arrogant to discount a team because you're 1 game ahead of us, and you beat us once.

Archived