Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The real reason we lost to the G-Men

Pistolkid

You lost to us because you always lose to us. What are we like 30 games over .500 against you now? We are even above .500 AT washington all time. The future is just like the past in this case, nothing figures to change with our young and emerging core. We beat you 36-0 and Eli in just his 14th NFL start, had the type of game that he wont be having too often once he gains more experience

This is my last post on this game cause I don't want to rub it in, I could easily sit here and make a bazillion posts shoving your arrogance in your faces but why bother? In reality the Redskins aren't even a remote threat to us this year or going forward. Its a waste of time

This one wins for the funniest post of the day. Giants won one game, yes it was a good win but still it is one game and it does not garentee anything beyond that. It does not even mean that they will win the next game against the Skins...remember last year? The Skins will bouce back from this and you will be seeing more of them this year. Enjoy your one win, but dont get carried away.

:gaintsuck

Redskins lost because they just don't match up well with the Giants.

:wtf: are you talkin about man...we match up fine with the giants..it def was that we werent there mentally...im sure the gameplan will be better this week, the team more fired up, and the execution will be drastically better.

Guys, don't you realize that the Giants are a Super Browl team destined for greatness. Eli "can't win a game on the road" Manning is better than Joe Montana. Keep dreamin'. You may of beat us..bad, but how does that make your team or your QB great?? All of you say we are a 7-9 team.

There is 9 games left in this season. The Giants are up a half a game over the Cowboys and one game above us and the Eagles. Be real and understand if you lose one game you may go from 1st to last in the div. Spare us the other BS. See you on Christmas Eve!!

Archived