Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Samuels is a Joke

macnoke03

Could there be a more overrated lineman in football than Samuels. He gets beaten like hes stolen something play after play every game. It makes me sick to my stomach watching him play and Jansen hasnt been much better, even with two good thumbs.

First of all Samuels did not play the whole because he was injured

second Jansen is playing with one thumb and not twO

3RD I dont think you know that much football

Injured later in the third quarter, and otherwise consistently treated like a b1tch. So, there really wasn't a change of play at that position with the 42 year old Ray Brown; just more the same mediocrity. Did you watch the KC and Denver game? Samuels sucks; get over it.

Samuels got worked the whole time he was playing, there probably was a reason he didn't come back in and a reason a 90 year old man was in his place today.

I said Jansen has been poor even when he does have 2 good thumbs. I didnt say he was healthy yet today

Unfortunately we're stuck with Samuels for a long time after that new contract.

We could move him to guard. We may have no choice. He is absolutely not a premier left tackle. The league is full of stories like his where a player gets hyped up and the fans and the media buy into it, and teams dump 8 figure bonuses, and it turns out the player is just OK.

Injured later in the third quarter, and otherwise consistently treated like a b1tch. So, there really wasn't a change of play at that position with the 42 year old Ray Brown; just more the same mediocrity. Did you watch the KC and Denver game? Samuels sucks; get over it.

Samuels was out in the first half, pay attention

But last week he was a pro bowler an underpaid right? If he and the rest of the line shut the Eagles down next week and we win I guarantee five threads are started singing the o lines praise once again. I'm so sick of the finger pointing today. The WHOLE team played bad period. Even our stud reciever/qb combo looked awful when given time. I agree Samuels didn't lock his guy down but you seen the alternative. The G-Men D line was stellar, let's give them some credit for the way they played today.

But last week he was a pro bowler an underpaid right? If he and the rest of the line shut the Eagles down next week and we win I guarantee five threads are started singing the o lines praise once again. I'm so sick of the finger pointing today. The WHOLE team played bad period. Even our stud reciever/qb combo looked awful when given time. I agree Samuels didn't lock his guy down but you seen the alternative. The G-Men D line was stellar, let's give them some credit for the way they played today.

Fingerpointing just today? No, many of us have been critical of Samuels for the past 3 seasons. In fact, I've commented on Samuels inconsistent play this season. Case in point - KC and Denver games. Who gives a sh** about the SF game. Anyone that uses that game alone as a pedestal for the Redskins O is seriously misinformed.

I hate to say it, but I have to agree. He may be the most overrated player in the league, and it's not just because he got manhandled today,, he gets manhandled MOST days, and he always has.

Jansen I like, Strahan is one of the best DEs in the NFL, if not THE best. But I agree on Samuels. He gets flatfooted and pushed back more times than i can count.

~Bang

Way to go with the obligatory reactionary posts after a loss like this. Samuels nor anyone on our o-line played well today. There'll be days like that. Also, as the KC, game, Brad Allen admitted that he got in the backfield because the Chiefs spotted something on Brunell's count.

If Samuel was so bad, I guess we racked up that 2nd overall offensive ranking up till last week despite him, huh?

Way to go with the obligatory reactionary posts after a loss like this. Samuels nor anyone on our o-line played well today. There'll be days like that. Also, as the KC, game, Brad Allen admitted that he got in the backfield because the Chiefs spotted something on Brunell's count.

If Samuel was so bad, I guess we racked up that 2nd overall offensive ranking up till last week despite him, huh?

yes, we racked up the 2nd overall ranking despite him. he got run over during our wins also. samuels looks like he doesnt wear cleats. there is no debate. however, i am pulling for samuels to improve and to prove me wrong.

Archived