Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Samuels is a Joke

macnoke03

Did you pay attention to the Coles trade? Tough decisions must be made. Thankfully, there are plenty of idiots like you in the ranks of the NFL, and a trade could be possible. And that could help with the cap hit.

Ummm, I think you're the idiot, sonny. First off, Samuels cap hit would be close to if not more than Coles'. Second, when we did take Coles cap hit, we couldn't do anything in free agency. So, Einstein, tell me where we'll get this wonderful replacement for Samuels after your brilliant plan wrecks our cap.

Waiting . . . get real, moron.

How long is Samuels out for? Buges said something about loose cartilage. He's overrated, but Ray Brown is terrible at tackle -- you have to give him constant help and that changes the whole offense. And what about Molinaro? Is he hurt too or was he just inactive today?

Hey dude, Allen was in the KC game. And he did so because he picked up Brunell's snap count. DUH.

And are you done playing fantasy football yet? Yeah, cut Samuels next year, pick up a free agent or get someone in the draft (when we don't have a first rounder next year).

Wow. This is too easy. And funny.

Yep, I meant KC. I just lost track of who was pimping Samuels that week. Ever heard of trading up? Oh, I forgot that I'm dealing with a simpleton. Again, a trade is possible simply because there are idiots like you in the ranks of the NFL scouting and coaching depts.

So, with that said, you can go and bent now.

Ummm, I think you're the idiot, sonny. First off, Samuels cap hit would be close to if not more than Coles'. Second, when we did take Coles cap hit, we couldn't do anything in free agency. So, Einstein, tell me where we'll get this wonderful replacement for Samuels after your brilliant plan wrecks our cap.

Waiting . . . get real, moron.

You [try to] think. That's your first problem. Never know what you can do in a trade, and you can't discount the possibilit of trading up in the draft if it was worth it. The bottom line is that there are options, and remaining complacent is not one of them.

Yep, I meant KC. I just lost track of who was pimping Samuels that week. Ever heard of trading up? Oh, I forgot that I'm dealing with a simpleton. Again, a trade is possible simply because there are idiots like you in the ranks of the NFL scouting and coaching depts.

So, with that said, you can go and bent now.

Man, you're a retard. Yeah, let's trade up, huh? Like how?

I see, here's how it'll go right

1. Cut Samuels, sustain huge cap hit that will completely take us out of the free agent market. So there goes your free agent thing right there.

2. Draft someone. Of course, we don't have a first rounder and if we do have a real need now, it's a pass rusher.

3. When called on to tell us your grand plan for trading up, you come up with zilch.

Yeah, I'm the simpleton.

BTW, Scouts. Inc. has the Samuels ranked as the fourth best OT in the game today, behind Jones, Ogden, and Pace.

You [try to] think. That's your first problem. Never know what you can do in a trade, and you can't discount the possibilit of trading up in the draft if it was worth it. The bottom line is that there are options, and remaining complacent is not one of them.

:stupid:

:laugh:

So we trade Samuels for whom? Walter Jones? Man, this is getting more comical by the moment.

And yeah, they're options, huh?

LIKE WHAT?

Good Lord, man, quit while you're way behind.

BTW, here's Scouts, Inc.'s blurb on Samuels, who was ranked fourth overall in OTs in the league:

2005 Scouting Report - Scouts Inc.

Grade: 87 | Key

Alert: None

Comment:

Samuels has good athletic ability and is fundamentally sound player. He has quickness in his feet and can move lateral. He is a good player in space. He does not get himself in a bad position. He has excellent body control and balance. He has a strong upper body and uses his hands well. He takes good angles and can get to the second level linebackers. He is a good downfield blocker. He plays with good football intelligence. However, he is a better pass protector than a run blocker. He is explosive on his first step and his set up is in line with the defender. He is not out of position and does not open the gate. He plays to soft and gets back on his heels which forces him to get to high and lose his leverage. He does not have good lower body strength which means he does not have good leg drive on run blocking. He is a hard worker and played hard on every down. Showed a good work ethic.

Man, you're a retard. Yeah, let's trade up, huh? Like how?

I see, here's how it'll go right

1. Cut Samuels, sustain huge cap hit that will completely take us out of the free agent market. So there goes your free agent thing right there.

2. Draft someone. Of course, we don't have a first rounder and if we do have a real need now, it's a pass rusher.

3. When called on to tell us your grand plan for trading up, you come up with zilch.

Yeah, I'm the simpleton.

BTW, Scouts. Inc. has the Samuels ranked as the fourth best OT in the game today, behind Jones, Ogden, and Pace.

Again, you ignore my repeated statements regarding the draft. If it's worth it, if there's someone there, you go for it. BTW - back it up with some numbers, Mr. Capologist, and maybe I'll give a sh** about your repeated supposition. I'm talking about options, and obviously they all need to be explored given Samuels play.

BTW - did you notice that Ray Brown - at the age of 43 - kept up with Samuels play? Of course, that's not saying much at all. But it is very telling in that it wouldn't take a substantial investment to maintain Samuels subpar, average at best play. We could have sh**Y OLT play for much cheaper.

Again, you ignore my repeated statements regarding the draft. If it's worth it, if there's someone there, you go for it. BTW - back it up with some numbers, Mr. Capologist, and maybe I'll give a sh** about your repeated supposition. I'm talking about options, and obviously they all need to be explored given Samuels play.

BTW - did you notice that Ray Brown - at the age of 43 - kept up with Samuels play? Of course, that's not saying much at all. But it is very telling in that it wouldn't take a substantial investment to maintain Samuels subpar, average at best play. We could have sh**Y OLT play for much cheaper.

LMFAO!!!!

First of all, YOU are the one who's claiming that there are some options. Other than blithering on about a trade (which is laughable), what the HELL do you expect us to do in the draft? And what other options -- and I want something more than "we've got options" -- do we have?

The only OPTIONS we'll have are those we can trade on the OTC.

Man are you retarded.

BTW, here's Scouts, Inc.'s blurb on Samuels, who was ranked fourth overall in OTs in the league:

Comment:

Samuels has good athletic ability and is fundamentally sound player. He has quickness in his feet and can move lateral. He is a good player in space. He does not get himself in a bad position. He has excellent body control and balance. He has a strong upper body and uses his hands well. He takes good angles and can get to the second level linebackers. He is a good downfield blocker. He plays with good football intelligence. However, he is a better pass protector than a run blocker. He is explosive on his first step and his set up is in line with the defender. He is not out of position and does not open the gate. He plays to soft and gets back on his heels which forces him to get to high and lose his leverage. He does not have good lower body strength which means he does not have good leg drive on run blocking. He is a hard worker and played hard on every down. Showed a good work ethic.

The proof is in the pudding, dumba$$. Who cares what this dumbsh** says? Let's compare and contrast with his performance. Now that's interesting. Again, think for yourself. Moron.

The proof is in the pudding, dumba$$. Who cares what this dumbsh** says? Let's compare and contrast with his performance. Now that's interesting. Again, think for yourself. Moron.

I do think for myself, skippy. First of all, I'll take the word of those guys over yours anyday. Second, I'm not the moron who's claiming that we've got "options" when you can't begin to articulate what they are.

Sorry pal, but you're getting punked here pretty badly.

LMFAO!!!!

First of all, YOU are the one who's claiming that there are some options. Other than blithering on about a trade (which is laughable), what the HELL do you expect us to do in the draft? And what other options -- and I want something more than "we've got options" -- do we have?

The only OPTIONS we'll have are those we can trade on the OTC.

Man are you retarded.

Prove that the cap situation precludes this. Put up or shut the F up. Until it's proven otherwise, it's an option. I'm not sure what's more laughable: the fact that you do refuse to acknowledge that options do exist or the fact that you do not see Samuels as a liability. Either way, it proves that you are dumber than dirt.

I do think for myself, skippy. First of all, I'll take the word of those guys over yours anyday. Second, I'm not the moron who's claiming that we've got "options" when you can't begin to articulate what they are.

^^ idiot

Let's recap Oakton's genius plan . . . .

1. Cut Samuels after he signed a contract with a $15.5M signing bonus last year. Result: we're out of the free agent market and we need a new LT unless we're satisfied with Molinaro, which would be absurd.

2. Trade Samuels. Result: for whom, especially if he's that bad. Again, we take a cap hit and we don't have a LT.

3. Draft. Result: we've got no first round pick and Oakton, the genius, has given us no gameplan on how we'd fetch a LT in the draft that would be worth a damn.

Comment:

None of these comments can be used today except for the negative ones. Having Ray Brown in is not a good thing, and lets hope that Samuels can get it back together before we play Philly next week.

Prove that the cap situation precludes this. Put up or shut the F up. Until it's proven otherwise, it's an option. I'm not sure what's more laughable: the fact that you do refuse to acknowledge that options do exist or the fact that you do not see Samuels as a liability. Either way, it proves that you are dumber than dirt.

Ummmm, have you seen our cap situation next year? It's manageable, but when we've got someone getting cut or traded whose signed a big contract like Samuels, to say that our cap won't be affected is utterly stupid.

Oh yeah, and I'd love to acknowledge that we've got options. But I'm still waiting to hear what they are.

Moron.

I see, so you'll substitute conjecture, and some else's opinion over thought? Try thinking. Oh, I forgot that you have tried, but not with much success. You probably thought we were screwed after Coles' departure as well.

I see, so you'll substitute conjecture, and some else's opinion over thought? Try thinking. Oh, I forgot that you have tried, but not with much success. You probably thought we were screwed after Coles' departure as well.

There's a whole lot different between Coles's departure and Samuels getting cut or traded.

1. In Coles' case, we got a one-for-one swap of WRs which, at the time, looked like we got the lesser of. If we trade Samuels, who would we get in return for him, especially if you say he's as bad as he is. Give it up, moron.

2. When Coles got traded, his cap hit took us out of the free agent market. Samuels will too given our 2006 numbers. Fortunately, we just signed cheap folks Rabach and Prioleau.

Give it, dummy.

a horrible left tackle is not an option. anything else is a better option. sorry, adult, who is acting like he is my age.

Yeah, he's a terrible left tackle, huh? God, we've done that well up to this game with someone like that? And, oh yeah, we've go so many other folks saying the same things right?

Like I said, go back to the double wide, kid.

Archived