Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Samuels is a Joke

macnoke03

Yeah, he's a terrible left tackle, huh? God, we've done that well up to this game with someone like that? And, oh yeah, we've go so many other folks saying the same things right?

Like I said, go back to the double wide, kid.

i couldnt imagine my father saying something like that to an 18 year-old kid. then again, my father is a respectible person.

Ummmm, have you seen our cap situation next year? It's manageable, but when we've got someone getting cut or traded whose signed a big contract like Samuels, to say that our cap won't be affected is utterly stupid.

Oh yeah, and I'd love to acknowledge that we've got options. But I'm still waiting to hear what they are.

Moron.

I'm willing to acknowledge that the cap situation may preclude us from a trade or release. But you do not acknowledge the possibility that it could still be feasible. And you haven't supported your position - prove it or shut the F up.

Options? Again, the draft is an option. Could be something in the second round. Could trade up.

And again, you could plug in a number of people - Brown included - for Samuels and the play could remain the same. I'd rather pay the vet min. or what have you for mediocre pay than severely overpaying for his "services".

Another option which I think the team should look at is just getting another offensive line coach. I love Buges, but it does seem like he aged a lot more than Gibbs. And even that first day that the news got out that Gibbs was coming back, I was not impressed with what Buges had to say. I don't want to believe that the game has passed Gibbs by, but I do think that maybe the game has passed Buges by (and maybe some other members of the staff, too). If you look at those teams from Era I, those linemen exceeded their capabilities. Many were low round choices. That comes down to coaching.

I think Coach has some heart-wrenching decisions to make in the off-season about his own staff.

I'm willing to acknowledge that the cap situation may preclude us from a trade or release. But you do not acknowledge the possibility that it could still be feasible. And you haven't supported your position - prove it or shut the F up.

Options? Again, the draft is an option. Could be something in the second round. Could trade up.

And again, you could plug in a number of people - Brown included - for Samuels and the play could remain the same. I'd rather pay the vet min. or what have you for mediocre pay than severely overpaying for his "services".

Uhhhh, thanks for the concession on the cap thing.

And this draft thing you're talking about . . . .what the F are you talking about? Who will we draft that will be worth a damn? And how will we trade up? Those aren't options, those are dreams unless you can point to how we can move up.

And put in Brown? Thanks for making my point.

Another option which I think the team should look at is just getting another offensive line coach. I love Buges, but it does seem like he aged a lot more than Gibbs. And even that first day that the news got out that Gibbs was coming back, I was not impressed with what Buges had to say. I don't want to believe that the games has passed Gibbs by, but I do think that maybe the games has passed Buges by (and maybe some other members of the staff, too). If you look at those teams from Era I, those linemen exceeded their capabilities. Many were low round choices. That comes down to coaching.

I think Coach has some heart-wrenching decisions to make in the off-season about his own staff.

regarding bugel... who knows? my initial feelings disagree with you but i have no idea.

Hey dumb ass, I have. Not my fault that you cannot read and comprehend. Doublewide? Yeah, both worth well into the 7 figures. F you.

Umm, I can read and comprehend. And I'm reading and comprehending a bunch pipe dreams from you. Yeah, let's trade Samuels and get someone in free agency or in a trade.

And if we can't, let's put in Brown.

Problem solved.

Man, you're an idiot, but in an entertaining way.

Oh yeah, do those seven figures include the two numbers in the cents column? :laugh:

Wait a minute, I've got it.

We trade Samuels for Jevon Kearse straight up. Pass rushing DE problem solved.

Then, we trade Lavar and our second to whomever is picking in the top five and we draft D'Brickashaw Ferguson.

If that doens't pan out, we can simply plug in Ray Brown.

Wow, what a gameplan.

Uhhhh, thanks for the concession on the cap thing.

And this draft thing you're talking about . . . .what the F are you talking about? Who will we draft that will be worth a damn? And how will we trade up? Those aren't options, those are dreams unless you can point to how we can move up.

And put in Brown? Thanks for making my point.

Yes, put in Brown or rookie next year and the play will remain the same: average to below average. You are so very dense. Sad ... for your family.

I have not conceded on the issue of a trade or release. I have stated that I believe options do exist, and this may could be one of them. you have offered a contrary view, but have failed to substantiate. Prove me wring - with incontrovertible evidence - or shut your stupid f'in piehole, jack ass. Again, prove that we cannot move up. Do pray tell, how is it that we have no options at all whatsoever?

Yes, put in Brown or rookie next year and the play will remain the same: average to below average. You are so very dense. Sad ... for your family.

I have not conceded on the issue of a trade or release. I have stated that I believe options do exist, and this may could be one of them. you have offered a contrary view, but have failed to substantiate. Prove me wring - with incontrovertible evidence - or shut your stupid f'in piehole, jack ass. Again, prove that we cannot move up. Do pray tell, how is it that we have no options at all whatsoever?

Awwwwww . . . getting personal again, aren't we? Just another sign that you're losing this thing.

As to the issues, yeah, put in Ray Brown, huh? That earns you the dunce cap for the rest of the decade sonny. Brown will be a huge step down, dumbazz.

As to options, YOU are the ones saying we've got some. Therefore, the burden is on YOU to come up with what they would be. And stating that we've got options in the draft or free agency or a trade is woefully insufficient if you can't adduce some particular scenario in which we can get rid of Samuels and replace him with someone who's at least average.

Kinda funny, in retrospect, to hear Samuels ducking out of responsibility for his poor play against that Cheifs DE in the Friday morning chat. Samuels needs someone to smack the $hit out of him and tell him to take responsibility for his mistakes.

:laugh:

Kinda funny, in retrospect, to hear Samuels ducking out of responsibility for his poor play against that Cheifs DE in the Friday morning chat. Samuels needs someone to smack the $hit out of him and tell him to take responsibility for his mistakes.

If he did do that, he should be slapped around. However, Jared Allen had a beat on Brunell's snap count. That issue was discussed before and at length by B-Mitch.

Yeah, that last fifty cents or so is what your wife charges on corner. Afterall, someone has to overcome your deficiencies and make a living.

Ooooooohhhh . . . good one . . . oh yeah, she's not charging you or anyone for anything . . . someone needs to get at least half way to McDonald's $1 special . . .

Awwwwww . . . getting personal again, aren't we? Just another sign that you're losing this thing.

As to the issues, yeah, put in Ray Brown, huh? That earns you the dunce cap for the rest of the decade sonny. Brown will be a huge step down, dumbazz.

As to options, YOU are the ones saying we've got some. Therefore, the burden is on YOU to come up with what they would be. And stating that we've got options in the draft or free agency or a trade is woefully insufficient if you can't adduce some particular scenario in which we can get rid of Samuels and replace him with someone who's at least average.

Fact: I've stated that we have options, possibly including free agency or a trade.

Fact: You have asserted that the cap situation precludes this.

Fact: I have challenged you to prove this.

Fact: You have failed to offer any proof that the cap removes those options.

Fact: Ray Brown played as well as Samuels today, which is to say subpar.

Fact: Sameuls has been a marginal player at his position over the past 3 seasons.

Fact: You can pay much less for a sustained mediocre performance.

Fact: This is getting boring, and you are seriously a complete moron. Go argue with half of this board which believes that Samuels' play has been a dissapointment.

Right, and that's 2 tricks for your wife. Or maybe you. Who knows? You couldn't possibly have a real job with as dense as you are.

Awwww, and the personal jabs continue.

Trust me, I do have a real job, something you'd never be able to do.

And I'm pointing out a basic flaw in your point. You've got the burden of coming forth with some evidence that shows what options we have.

Get it?

Just because you say we have option harldy makes it so.

God, you're dumbfvck.

Fact: you said we had OPTIONS. What are they dumbazz?

Yeah, trade, draft, and release, right? You've got to explain how, dipsh!t.

That's hardly articulating anything other than crap.

Read again, you freakin waste of an ejaculation. They are options; they need to be explored. That's it!!! Gee, let's see: Perhaps for some reason - and we will know more after the season - OL is not a major attraction and a top LOT falls to the second round. That's a possibility, and therefore, could be an option. Again, we'll see. It is your contention that options do not exist? Why? How?

Read again, you freakin waste of an ejaculation. They are options; they need to be explored. That's it!!! Gee, let's see: Perhaps for some reason - and we will know more after the season - OL is not a major attraction and a top LOT falls to the second round. That's a possibility, and therefore, could be an option. Again, we'll see. It is your contention that options do not exist? Why? How?

:stupid:

Oh, okay.

Those aren't options, idiot, those are pipe dreams.

Wow, this is too easy.

Like I said, you said we've got options. You've utterly failed to show what they are.

Idiot.

Archived