Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Samuels is a Joke

macnoke03

Did those games include those two years he made the Pro-Bowl? Get a grip, fellas.

Yeah, my grip is set firmly on his play over the past three seasons. PB's were in the past - way, in the past. What have you done for me lately ... in the past three seasons or so? First it was Spurrier to blame. Are you going to blame Bugel and Gibbs as well?

PEOPLE, SAMUELS SUCKS - GET OVER IT!!!

I guess you want Molinaro out there:doh: Compared to Samuels Jim shouldn't even be allowed to play Pee wee football.

I hope the big guy is o.K.

I'm not optimistic about the rest of the season. I'm simply stating that we cannot continue to go down this road with a bum like Samuels; we need to do something in the offseason, period!

Did those games include those two years he made the Pro-Bowl? Get a grip, fellas.

It's more than just today. Pro Bowls.. eh, I guess, but when you see threads like this week's inviting everyone to stuff the ballot box for the home team it more than takes the shine off that honor. Most of the time a top draft choice really only has to be decent to make a Pro Bowl due to name recognition.

Just watch him play, and you'll see why I think he gets by on reputation a LOT. He certainly isn't dominant like the 3rd overall pick should be,,his footwork at times is just terrible.

I'm with the other guy in this thread in that I really REALLY hope he gets it together and makes monkeys out of us. I'm not in here to bash him, nor am I being Johnny Negative based on today's loss. I'm just giving my honest opinion of his play. And in most of his career, he's been underwhelming.

~Bang

Absolutely true. The Giants watched the tape of the Denver game, and started licking their chops. They all but ignored the SF game, and rightfully so. Along with the acquisition of top flight pass rushing DE, LOT is right up there for offseason moves.

Not sure you're aware, but we're stuck with Samuels as his contract was extended last offseason.

Yeah, my grip is set firmly on his play over the past three seasons. PB's were in the past - way, in the past. What have you done for me lately ... in the past three seasons or so? First it was Spurrier to blame. Are you going to blame Bugel and Gibbs as well?

PEOPLE, SAMUELS SUCKS - GET OVER IT!!!

Ummmm . . . Samuels' performance dropped off after his Pro-Bowls due to Kim Helton and Steve Spurrier. Samuels, in fact, wasn't the only guy who had issues with Helton, folks like Jansen did as well. After Spurrier left, Samuels had one hell of a year last season -- please don't blow your cred by denying that -- and he's done pretty well other than this game today.

Ummmm . . . Samuels' performance dropped off after his Pro-Bowls due to Kim Helton and Steve Spurrier. Samuels, in fact, wasn't the only guy who had issues with Helton, folks like Jansen did as well. After Spurrier left, Samuels had one hell of a year last season -- please don't blow your cred by denying that -- and he's done pretty well other than this game today.

God, I just brought up the example of Spurrier. So, are you going to now blame Bugel - of Hogs fame - and Gibbs? Did you watch the KC and Denve game? Did you TIVO it? No? Maybe you should contact Die Hard and get a copy. And pay attention!!

God, I just brought up the example of Spurrier. So, are you going to now blame Bugel - of Hogs fame - and Gibbs? Did you watch the KC and Denve game? Did you TIVO it? No? Maybe you should contact Die Hard and get a copy. And pay attention!!

Yeah, I watched both games. Did you? And I'm not blaming Bugel or Gibbs. I'm saying that you're assessment of Samuels is horrendously off.

:gaintsuck As Gibbs said this game was a big let down and the skins had a bad game even though it was very important. This is an emotional team sport and the giants were "pumped". Maybe having Hasselback on the sidelines deciphering our signals helped, maybe the old guy, maybe the refs, how about Samuels or Brunell or a combination of things.

I sure felt good last week when the skins dominated and today I feel demoralised.

One thing for sure is they are improving if you look at the past few years we have to feel good.:D

They'll be back

It's funny that we didn't hear all these fair weather fans crying like little ****es after the SF game last week. **** happens, it only matters if we lay down against philly again next week. I'm sure that wont happen. Hate to be on that ride home from NY tonight.

Exactly. Folks just wait till sometime like this to come out of the woodwork.

Um, have you ever heard of this thing called the NFL Draft? Oh, and there's other thing called free agency? Yoy should logg off of this site, and find out why Google is the number one Internet search engine.

Ummmm, have you heard of the salary cap? Samuels big cap hit and then who do we draft and/or pick up that'll be worth a damn given our cap situation.

Hey man, you're a riot.

Get a small grip on reality.

It's funny that we didn't hear all these fair weather fans crying like little ****es after the SF game last week. **** happens, it only matters if we lay down against philly again next week. I'm sure that wont happen. Hate to be on that ride home from NY tonight.

come on man. its one thing to disagree, its another thing to be rude. i respect everyones opinion here. lets have a polite debate instead of calling everyone names.

Yeah, I watched both games. Did you? And I'm not blaming Bugel or Gibbs. I'm saying that you're assessment of Samuels is horrendously off.

Um, listen... I can't help you. You are probably beyond redemption. You blame SOS/Helton for his "drop of"f - your words, not mine - and you are not willing to extend that logic to Gibbs/Bugel. Watch the f'in Denver game AGAIN and you'll see that this guy named Allen had quite a day against Samuels (and others).

Ummmm, have you heard of the salary cap? Samuels big cap hit and then who do we draft and/or pick up that'll be worth a damn given our cap situation.

Hey man, you're a riot.

Get a small grip on reality.

Did you pay attention to the Coles trade? Tough decisions must be made. Thankfully, there are plenty of idiots like you in the ranks of the NFL, and a trade could be possible. And that could help with the cap hit.

Um, listen... I can't help you. You are probably beyond redemption. You blame SOS/Helton for his "drop of"f - your words, not mine - and you are not willing to extend that logic to Gibbs/Bugel. Watch the f'in Denver game AGAIN and you'll see that this guy named Allen had quite a day against Samuels (and others).

Hey dude, Allen was in the KC game. And he did so because he picked up Brunell's snap count. DUH.

And are you done playing fantasy football yet? Yeah, cut Samuels next year, pick up a free agent or get someone in the draft (when we don't have a first rounder next year).

Wow. This is too easy. And funny.

Archived