Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How should the Giants feel...

D'Pablo

about Antonio Pierce basically admitting he'd rather be a Redskin right now and that we have the best coaching staff he's ever played for?

I thought the same thing. It was kind of a knock on the Giants coaching staff.

Really an odd interview. Sounded like except for the cash he wishes he was still a skin.

You know, it's gonna be rough for all these Ex-Redskins who had to endure all of those ugly seasons in years past, to watch us be successful in the present and future without them.

Really, they go somewhere else for more money because in the recent past our organization has been admittedly disfunctional and now we really start to put it together.

Hopefully Lavar and the staff can get there stuff worked out and he can be a part of it. Jansen, Samuels, and Lavar deserve some success for all the stuff thats gone on during their tenure.

Personally, if Pierce ever wanted to come back I'd be ok with it, the way Thrash did. He played hard and well for the Skins and there doesn't seem to be the animosity there that existed with some others, but hey Smoot! McCants! Gardner! Howyadoin? enjoyin your season?

I am betting that he is going out trying to do his interviews without giving any bullitenboard material to the Skins. He can insult the front office all he wants and get his point across, but being friends with many of the players aswell as complimenting the coaching staff does nothing but either keep him off the board, or show that he is a classy guy not wanting to talk trash like the other losers that we let go to other teams.

My reactions were

first: I wish people could just move on without having to spew, sort of like grown-ups are supposed to do, and

second: I'd feel a little weird about AP's love if I were a Giants fan, but he's playing well so no biggy in the end. I'm sure the players in his locker room know he's giving it all on the field.

Personally, if Pierce ever wanted to come back I'd be ok with it, the way Thrash did. He played hard and well for the Skins and there doesn't seem to be the animosity there that existed with some others, but hey Smoot! McCants! Gardner! Howyadoin? enjoyin your season?

pierce keeps bashing the skins though for "no respect"

Archived