Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Arringtons newest victim....

thr0xx

I know no one wants anyone to get hurt, but does anyone think Eli Manning is looking forward to this week?

Nope.

I do think he is lucky Lavar wasn't healthy last year, cause that O-line was leaky as hell, and I think Williams would have given Lavar a license to kill. He may this time around too, but it will definitaley be harder.

I don't know guys...that last TD play of the Giants game Sunday was reminiscent of the old McNabb plays where he would just keep moving his feet until a LB got outa position and left someone open...

I bet Lavar would chase Eli down in that situation and leave Tiki/Toomer/etc open...

but then again...Lavar IS very fast... :)

I am just waiting for Lavar to be flagged for any type of hit on McNabb. I remember a couple of seasons ago he hit him as legit as you can, but because it was a hit on every reporter's favorite QB, he was flagged for 15.

You mean when LA a week previously complained about the B.S. flags that they were throwing on the skins and when he pulled back but still bumped McNabb they threw a flag. I still remember.

"I guess that's why I do things like that," Smith said, referring to his dangerous attempt to make a play while Arrington was bearing down on him. "Other people would have gone out of bounds or gone down. Obviously, I need to learn from that."

I remember that play, I was screaming "run, RUN, OH NO!!" Not that I eally care about the 49ers or Smith, I just didnt want the young man to get killed. Like watching someone get hit by a car.

Archived