Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fun With Eli's Drunk Pic

E-Dog Night

I'm trying to find the one where it was eli's face on some girl with big boobs and it looked like her foot was raised (sort of kicking or something)

I have scanned many pages and I have no idea where it is, anyone know what I am talking about?

Check the very first post.

What is most hysterical about this is that guy with that face is going to be the NFL MVP this year and he will lead his team to back to back Super Bowl titles. That "Manning Face" by the end of the year instead of making you laugh, it will make you sick. It's so great having such an unlikely hero. It really seems to bother people that this unsuspecting mug goes out and tears teams apart every sunday. LMAO

What is most hysterical about this is that guy with that face is going to be the NFL MVP this year and he will lead his team to back to back Super Bowl titles. That "Manning Face" by the end of the year instead of making you laugh, it will make you sick. It's so great having such an unlikely hero. It really seems to bother people that this unsuspecting mug goes out and tears teams apart every sunday. LMAO

Nope....it will always make me laugh. Just like your posts did before you got banned.