E-Dog Night

Fun With Eli's Drunk Pic

Bump...

Just because this is soooo damned funny.

Hmmmm. And the Giants come up next week doesn't factor into the bump at all.... ;)

Hmmmm. And the Giants come up next week doesn't factor into the bump at all.... ;)

Ironic isn't it......:D

But no, it didn't...I saw them talking about the funniest thread in the Tailgate, but I guess this is a good time to have this up :laugh: .

Well, well, well, it's that time of the year again so we bring back once again, our favorite Giants thread.

Bump

Oh man, I wasn't going to bump it, but I knew it would't be long...

As a disclaimer, I'd just like to say the following to God, the winds of karma, the Great Spirit of Wellington Mara, and all that which controls the energy flow of the world:

I stared this thread with no ill intentions whatsoever. It was just meant to be good, clean fun - a bunch of folks enjoying the medicine of laughter, that's all. Please do not bestow your wrath upon the Redskins as a result of any image or any message inlcluded within.

:notworthy

And if you deem us worthy, I pray you bless the Washington Redskins this Sunday with good fortune and good health and many touchdowns.

Thank you and good night.

:notworthy

And if you deem us worthy, I pray you bless the Washington Redskins this Sunday with good fortune and good health and many touchdowns.

Thank you and good night.

Many touchdowns and more points scored than the New York Giants.

(No need to leave any loopholes)

Y so much hate on our qb? But i have to say some of them are great. Needed a laugh. Hopefully Eli will be laughing by the end of sunday :)

Yea if he reads this thread:laugh::laugh:

Dug this one out from last year when I first started this stuff. I may have to revisit some of those this week. :)

elioompa2.jpg

I was curious to see where this thread ranked on Google under the following searches. Here they are:

"Eli Drunk" - #1

"Eli Manning drunk" - #1

"Manning drunk" - #4

"Eli Manning beer" - #27