Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Scouting the skins, a Cowboy fans view

Landryslegend

Didnt really touch on your players because I believe and always will believe the key is in the COACHING STAFF. Always has been. The coaching is what seperates teams of equal talent. Like I say, if/when you do see success it will be largely because of coach Joe, the players are just components, the coaches are the fuel for the machine. Sounds simplistic but its the truth.

Are you saying the boys have a better coaching staff than the redskins? AHAHHAHAHAHAHH...

Yesterday I said I would tell you my HONEST thoughts on the Skins, No B.S just straight up opinions from a rival fan.

I have to admit, I stopped right there. You are a Cowboys fan. I couldn't give any less of a rat's a$$ what you think.

Hey LL,

didn't have the balls to finish our conversation, about how great your boys are.

Well, your crapy a$$ed team is in last place, the Skins are in 1st place. How do you like them chestnuts! Don't forget to swallow

Your guys really stunk it up against the Seahags, a team we beat up a couple weeks back. come to think of it, we beat up the cowgirls a few weeks back as well. so your game today was like the "loser bowl".

:dallasuck I see Bledsoe very much in the same light. THAT is the reason Parcells is building like he is, putting the players around Drew that he needs. Only gonna get better. Like I say, one more good draft and a couple signings and look out next year. Truth be told, even RIGHT NOW, this is by far the most talent Bledsoe has ever had around him, and its showing.....

YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME, RIGHT??? Did Tom Brady bring all of his players with him from the bench in N.E.??? Correct me if I'm wrong... nothing more to say, stay with the Cowgirls and worry about beating us in our house when you couldn't do it in your own...SHADDAP!!!!!

OK Landrey, lets talk about how great your amazing Bledsoe is. Hes so great that he single handedly lost the game for you guys today.

no playmakers? Hm... we only have the leagues leading reciever. Some of the hardest hitting players in the league on defense in arrington(dont believe me? just ask aikmen) and Sean Taylor(Dont believe me? just ask patrick crayton).

And on my last check, we had the #2 ranked offense in the league, and the #3 ranked defense in the league. Any questions?

Ohhh o.k. I guess all those threads Ive read right IN HERE through the years have all just been figments of my imagination then. I guess Jerry Jones really didnt have all that success while the other guy has pretty much failed, musta all been a nice dream. Listen, I didnt come in here to troll, far from it. Just calling it like I see it. Regardless of fan base it pays to be truthfull about things BOTH positive and negative. HEY, I know how to settle it. Why dont you put up a fan poll right in here, see what Skins fans really think of the OTHER GUY. Betcha if its done truthfully Redskin fans will make my case.

Sorry bud you started off ok and kept declining.. Now your at dumb ass..

Jerry Jones had ALL his success during the tenure of one of the greatest NFL owners in history. Mr Jack Kent Cooke. Jones hasn't really done much since your last Super Bowl.. so how his past success is relevent here, I'm not sure. I do know one thing. Jones isn't even in Cooke's league.

What other guy are you talking about Snyder? Cooke's son? what? Your babbling on about a topic that's obvious beyond your knowledge. Props I guess in your valiant attempt to cover up your own ignornance. Your not dealing with other Cowboy fans. D.C. is home to the smartest football fans on the planet.

I've been to Texas Stadium, I've been to RFK, I've been to Fed Ex, I've been to Gillette Field, I've been to that Highschool football field the Titans call a stadium, I've been to Soldier Field, I've been to Candlestick Park.. I've listened to the fans of other teams around me. Not a knock, we are just "super smart" when it comes to football and are fairly critical of people who come in our house and spout off useless nonsense that has no relevence.

Is it just me or are the Cowboys on the verge of a complete internal meltdown? I can't imagine Moss and Brunell screaming at each other in the midst of beating the hell out of the Eagles. I can't imagine Gibbs smacking Buges with a clipboard on the sideline. Parcells is a winner, but he's also a whiner. And it's HIS personality that the rest of the team adopts.

Imagine our recent scenario playing out in Dallas. Can you imagine if Parcells had said, "Keyshawn, I know you're healthy, but we don't feel you fit our offense right now. Sit down." It would have torn your team straight down the middle and ripped their collective heart out. Key would have ****ed to every media outlet he could find on a daily basis, and would have refused to practice the rest of the year.

We are different. Our team is a TEAM. They're all on the same page. They're all working toward the same goal. They all believe in our coach. LaVar griped VERY little publicly about his situation, and busted his ass to get back on the field. If you watched him today, you said to yourself, "Ahhh, so that's what the coaches were trying to get out of him."

Not only that, I'm going to come out and say it. We have more talent than you. Period. Santana Moss is the best receiver in the league right now. Clinton Portis is better than Julius Jones, period. Our offensive line is better, period. Hell, look at any of the numbers or ratings. Our ENTIRE offense and ENTIRE defense is better.

Not only are we the better team, but we do it the right way. If we stumble, it will be on the field, not because of an internal crisis caused by a cry baby coach. (Shake the man's hand you ****head!)

Now that that's off my chest, I leave you with a final thought: 14-13!!!

Playoff teams dont lose multiple games in the final moments of the game after holding a lead for sucha long time.... Alot of good solid players on cowboys, but they're not bonded like the skins are. Chemistry isnt up there... thats why they lost to us in the final minutes + the loss in seattle today was just sad.

Yesterday I said I would tell you my HONEST thoughts on the Skins, No B.S just straight up opinions from a rival fan. Here goes............ First off I think you guys are on the right track. You can thank Coach Joe for that, he's trying to undo years of damage done by Spurrier. In my estimation Spurrier put you guys light years behind in the rebuilding process, did 4 yearsof damage in 2!....LOL

Joe will do the right thing by you, he knows the key to winning has always been the same, RUN the ball, STOP the run, control the clock, solid special teams, dominant offensive and defensive lines. Do those things and you will AT LEAST be in every game. Now, add a playmaker or two on each side of the ball and thats when you become dominant. I like your longterm future under Gibbs, think you will be a force to be dealt with,..........NEXT YEAR. As for this year I think it fizzles out for you somewhat. Just dont have the playmakers yet, at least not enuff of them. I see you guys going 8-8, 9-7 at best.

In Big D I like our chances much better than yours in the immediate future. Its taken Parcells 3 years but he's really turned this roster around. Just look at the last 3 drafts and you will see what I mean to say nothing of any of the free agent signings. In the last 3 years wev'e added Marcus Spears, Chris Canty, Jay Ratliff, Demarcus Ware, Kevin Burnett, Brady James, Terrence Newman, Al Johnson, Rob Pettiti, Julius Jones, Tyson Thompson, Jason Witten, Patrick Crayton, those are just some of the names involved in the youth movement. Our young defensive line rotation is something to be envied by about any NFL team. Tell ya what, thats an awefull big influx of young talent. Our future looks bright to say the least. See, what Bill did this time was somewhat different than his stops elsewhere, this is his last coaching stop. NO quick fixes, he's building this team for the long term, a team that can compete at a high level for years to come. RIGHT NOW as we speak the Cowboys are a playoff caliber team, BUT, One more good draft and a couple timely free agent signings and this team is flat out dominant, and for quite awhile too. Like I say, I like your chances, coach Joe is just 2 good not to, just not YET. Think your at least a good year behind us but time will tell.

I thought this was suppose to be a critique of our team? It turns out you wrote more about your team than the team you supposedly critiquing. :doh:

Yesterday I said I would tell you my HONEST thoughts on the Skins, No B.S just straight up opinions from a rival fan. Here goes............ First off I think you guys are on the right track. You can thank Coach Joe for that, he's trying to undo years of damage done by Spurrier. In my estimation Spurrier put you guys light years behind in the rebuilding process, did 4 yearsof damage in 2!....LOL

Joe will do the right thing by you, he knows the key to winning has always been the same, RUN the ball, STOP the run, control the clock, solid special teams, dominant offensive and defensive lines. Do those things and you will AT LEAST be in every game. Now, add a playmaker or two on each side of the ball and thats when you become dominant. I like your longterm future under Gibbs, think you will be a force to be dealt with,..........NEXT YEAR. As for this year I think it fizzles out for you somewhat. Just dont have the playmakers yet, at least not enuff of them. I see you guys going 8-8, 9-7 at best.

In Big D I like our chances much better than yours in the immediate future. Its taken Parcells 3 years but he's really turned this roster around. Just look at the last 3 drafts and you will see what I mean to say nothing of any of the free agent signings. In the last 3 years wev'e added Marcus Spears, Chris Canty, Jay Ratliff, Demarcus Ware, Kevin Burnett, Brady James, Terrence Newman, Al Johnson, Rob Pettiti, Julius Jones, Tyson Thompson, Jason Witten, Patrick Crayton, those are just some of the names involved in the youth movement. Our young defensive line rotation is something to be envied by about any NFL team. Tell ya what, thats an awefull big influx of young talent. Our future looks bright to say the least. See, what Bill did this time was somewhat different than his stops elsewhere, this is his last coaching stop. NO quick fixes, he's building this team for the long term, a team that can compete at a high level for years to come. RIGHT NOW as we speak the Cowboys are a playoff caliber team, BUT, One more good draft and a couple timely free agent signings and this team is flat out dominant, and for quite awhile too. Like I say, I like your chances, coach Joe is just 2 good not to, just not YET. Think your at least a good year behind us but time will tell.

We need to add some playmakers?? Did you miss the monday night game? Remember moss. 2 TDs . back to back. Cooley,patten,moss,portis,sellers,brunell.........Arrington,washinton,taylor,springs, . Yeah ok...See ya on Dec.18th. Bring your playmakers....johnson??????????uh glenn????? whos that ****ty running back we pumbled? see ya in december :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Does the seahawks have big paymakers? :D

Do us a favor will ya? Next time you start a thread be honest! "Scouting the Skins" :wtf:

More than half of your post was about how you feel about Dallas! :stfu:

Nothing more than a half-ass attempt to tell us how you think your team is better. Take that :pooh: back to Texas :jerk:

Good opinions I suppose however the Dallas in you seems to cloud your judgement. First off the tirade by Parcell's yesterday speaks volumes. How can a coach keep Cortez or even sign him? Parcell's was and is a good coach but IMHO he will never touch what Gibbs has done. I also see that while your defense is good your offense stinks and I see Dallas starting to develop into a team that can't get it right. Based on the first year when Parcell's got there you were a playoff team. Since last year it looks as though Dallas has DEGRESSED not PROGRESSED. I think the drafting will pay dividends NEXT YEAR but I honestly don't see the Pukes going any better than 7 -9 maybe 8-8. I also think the next game between us is going to get UGLY REAL QUICK. Washington sweeps Dallas enroute to a divisional title.

LOL, love how this is a scouting report on the Skins.

This is like a date who has talked for an hour about herself and then turns and says:

"Oh wow, I have been talking about myself for too long. What about you? What do you think of me?"

Or like Mr. Big...."We don't have allot of time, mind we just talk about me?":laugh::laugh:

Didnt really touch on your players because I believe and always will believe the key is in the COACHING STAFF. Always has been. The coaching is what seperates teams of equal talent. Like I say, if/when you do see success it will be largely because of coach Joe, the players are just components, the coaches are the fuel for the machine. Sounds simplistic but its the truth.

You're right--we have no playmakers: Portis is no julius jones and Moss is no Glenn, hell Sean Taylor is definitely no Roy "how-can-i-get-burned-today" williams

I tend to agree with you EXCEPT........Like I always said about Drew, if he is to ever make it big again it will be under Parcells. Its Parcells or nobody. Anywhere else and I dont think so, so far he and BP have proved the doubters wrong,..WAY WRONG. Leading passer in the NFC with a 100 QB rating.

Actually, Brunell is the leading passer in the NFC right now.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/leaders/NFL/PRAT/2005/regular

I just think its funny that after a devastating win by the skins and a devastating loss by the cowboys, a cowboy fan can "honestly" feel that their short term future is brighter than ours....

I think he posted those comments before the Sunday games, has not posted since, which makes it a little rude that we're all piling on now..... I'm in! :laythehur

Archived