Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

if i was an astros fan....

carter23

When will Jason Campell be starting for the Redskins?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. When will Jason Campell be starting for the Redskins?

• By the end of this season
    • Sometime next season
    • 2007-2008 season
    • He won't be starting any time while Brunell is still under contract

i'd shoot myself in the face

1 freakin' strike away from going to the world series

that's gotta feel terrible

It could be worse, you could be a Yankees fan :rotflmao:

The BIGGEST CHOKERS IN THE HISTORY OF THE SPORT :rotflmao:

Man, it just never gets old for me ;)

It could be worse, you could be a Yankees fan :rotflmao:

The BIGGEST CHOKERS IN THE HISTORY OF THE SPORT :rotflmao:

Man, it just never gets old for me ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Chomerics you are one funny dude man, I love how you never miss the opportunity to bring that up :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Im a huge Astro's fan and am CRUSHED by this loss. Its supposed to be LIGHTS OUT LIDGE for GODS SAKE!!! sorry, just still very upset about this, I hate Pujols.

I see you're from Richmond, how'd you get to be an Astros fan?

Anyway, they're still up 3-2. I like their chances and I want to see them in Chicago on Saturday.

Guest sith lord

Anyway, they're still up 3-2. I like their chances and I want to see them in Chicago on Saturday.

After tonight's loss, there's no way they're winning a game in St.Louis.

I grew up in Houston from age 2-10. Dad, Bro, and Sis live there and I visit every once and a while (most recently this past summer). I love the city.

After tonight's loss, there's no way they're winning a game in St.Louis.

St. Louis has to face in order Oswalt, Clemons, and I wouldn't be surprised to see Petite again.

If they win this series I would say this would be a harder hole to come back then the Sox did last year. Luckily for the Sox the yanks had no pitching :cheers:

St. Louis has to face in order Oswalt, Clemons, and I wouldn't be surprised to see Petite again.

If they win this series I would say this would be a harder hole to come back then the Sox did last year. Luckily for the Sox the yanks had no pitching :cheers:

Tomorrow night is the key. Oswalt is the best pitcher on Houston's staff.

If you remember, The Cards were down 3-2 last year. They won game six on Edmonds walk off homer, and beat Clemens in game seven.

If i'm an Astro fan, i want to win this in six. You never know what Clemens will show up. It could be the one who pitched game 7 of the world series in 2001 (1 run in 7 innings), or the one who pitched game 7 of the ALCS in 2003 (4 runs in 3 innings)

Look at this postseason, he got lit up by Atlanta in the first round, and pitched great his start last week.

As for the Yankee quip, this revisionist history is astounding. El Duque pitched the yanks to the lead in game four, the Sox tied it in the ninth off Rivera, thankd to Dave Roberts.

Moose left with a 4-3 lead in game five, Gordon blew that one in the 8th giving up the home run to Ortiz.

The sox won the Schilling/AROD girly swipe game 4-2, hardly a blowout.

Game seven is a factual statement, that game was over before it started.

Still, the Yankees blew it, but to say they had no pitching is incorrect.....

Still, the Yankees blew it, but to say they had no pitching is incorrect.....

they were blown out in game 7, if the sox would have to face petite, oswalt, and clemons they wouldn't have had a chance

to call mussina a good pitcher is joke, but him on a team that won't get him 8 runs a game and he wouldn't win 10 games

It was a dramatic ending, but I'd be SHOCKED if St. Louis wins this series. Oswalt has been money...

That he has, he's been the best pitcher in the national league the past two seasons.

But, you can't overlook the mental aspect of this. The Astros have had three chances to put the Cardinals away (games 6 & 7 last year, and the game last night) You have to hope it doesn't get in their heads. If the Cardinals can jump out early (granted, thats tough with Oswalt out there) things could snowball quick.......

That he has, he's been the best pitcher in the national league the past two seasons.

But, you can't overlook the mental aspect of this. The Astros have had three chances to put the Cardinals away (games 6 & 7 last year, and the game last night) You have to hope it doesn't get in their heads. If the Cardinals can jump out early (granted, thats tough with Oswalt out there) things could snowball quick.......

Where is that pitcher last year that started game 6???

I will give you a hint he isn't in MLB now, if they had Oswalt in game 6 last year they would have won.

Seriously, I am a very worried Astros fan. Anyone watching that game knows how CRUSHED the team, fans, and city was when Pujols hit that homer. I mean it was a full 180 swing from the all the fans standing and screaming to pure silence, with one more out to go and all of a sudden BOOM! 'Stros lose. Pressure is most certainly on the Astros right now, I definitely believe that mostly because in the way they lost, you could see it on all their faces, INCREDIBLY demoralizing loss.

James Munro started game six, he gave up a 2 run bomb to Pujols in the first inning of that game.

Oswalt came in for relief of Clemens in game seven last year, but the game was already over.

I'm not saying oswalt is going to get lit up. I have watched him all season. IF the Cards jump out to a lead, I can see Houston hanging their head saying "here we go again"

Good point, I agree that the mental aspect of the game is important. However, if Oswalt goes out there and mows the Cards down for 7 innings, they'll stop dwelling on the past pretty quickly.

Pitching covers up A LOT!

I want the Cards to win, I just don't see it happening. Again though, I understand why Astros fans are getting nervous, I just think they'll be able to rest easy pretty soon!

Archived