Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ade *bleepin* Jimoh

RedskinsFan28

Well, there were quite a few guys on here yesterday singing his praises and chasting those of us who would rather make love to Roseanne Barr than see him on the field in coverage. I wonder what those guys have to say now? What a waste of a roster space!

I'm eating crow....BIG-time....that's what I'm doing.... :doh:

Well, there were quite a few guys on here yesterday singing his praises and chasting those of us who would rather make love to Roseanne Barr than see him on the field in coverage. I wonder what those guys have to say now? What a waste of a roster space!

Nice exaggeration. :rolleyes:

Jimoh had a pretty good game last week, and this week you don't hear his name at all until the end.

Would you have the same reaction if it was Rogers?

Jason

you can't blame Jimoh, he can't help it if coach Williams puts him in, he just has to do his best.

Seriously though, Coach Williams is makeing some Seriously questionable personel desitions. Going into the game with Jimoh as 3rd corner, he could have signed another cover guy, spiting LaVar again even if it is true (which is probibly overblown) that LaVar misses assignments, how can he miss assignments at DE? Just let him rush the ends, but instead he lets Clemens do that, AND he continues to let Wynn play, who has done NOTHING for us his whole tenure with us, all he does is eat up one defender, and makes no tackles, or applies no pressure.

Williams can't sack QBs anymore, and he can't get us turnovers. He needs to shape up.

You must not have watched the same game last week because Jimoh was getting lit up every single time, which is why people keep going after him because he sucks. The only reason why you didn't hear him until the end today is because the defense did an excellent job protecting him today.

I just don't understand. Didn't he give up the Lelie TD last game. Hasn't he been consistently burned since becoming a skin? There HAS to be a FA CB who plays better. Also, wasn't that a 2 WR set. Why weren't Rogers and Harris in there?

I'd bet all three corners were in there. I know Harris was.

Jason

Here's the deal with Jimoh - he makes a good play every once in a while, but gives up a lot of big plays.

He is a liability.

What is REALLY pissing me off, is that Lavar is not playing because he could be a liablity, yet he has the potential to make great plays. So, Lavar has to sit because of potential downside, we give up big plays anyway, and Jimoh continues to make mistakes and get playing time.

The coaches know a whole lot more than I do, but that looks really stupid to me.

Nice exaggeration. :rolleyes:

Jimoh had a pretty good game last week, and this week you don't hear his name at all until the end.

Would you have the same reaction if it was Rogers?

Jason

I would!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Especially if Rogers was on this roster for the last three years and the only thing you could remember is him getting burned on a regular basis. He got beat last week and now he is giving up penalties.

He sux face it!!!

Come on? How're you blaming Ade Jimoh. He didn't fumble 3 times, he didn't give up big passes or a 2 point conversion a la Rogers. He gave up a short pass, 3rd and 6, which is hard ass play to defend against. If he didn't get called for pass interference, the guy would've caught the ball.

Archived