Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moss

MissU28

how long do you think Moss will stay with the skins? I'm contemplating getting a moss jersey but if he's gonna be gone in a year it's not really worth it, you know? I figure if he's getting a lot of playing time, getting paid, does well, and the redskins have a winning season both the skins will want to keep him and he'll want to stay for a while.

What are your opinions and educated guesses?

These days you're taking a risk with any player. But if you're a real fan of the individual, it really shouldn't matter where they go.

I do custom framing and I was conducting an art show at someone's home last evening. I was telling one guy that I had a Lavar Arrington jersey that I had shadow boxed and that people were telling me a better hurry up and get rid of it. Well, he told me he wanted to buy it, and it didn't matter to him if Lavar stayed in Washington or not.

I guess this says two things about this guy. One, he's a true Lavar fan. And two, he's probably not an extremeskin.

how long do you think Moss will stay with the skins? I'm contemplating getting a moss jersey but if he's gonna be gone in a year it's not really worth it, you know? I figure if he's getting a lot of playing time, getting paid, does well, and the redskins have a winning season both the skins will want to keep him and he'll want to stay for a while.

What are your opinions and educated guesses?

I think its a safe bet to get a moss jersey, for now anyways

yeah he'll be here a while, like, stephen davis, rod gardner, champ bailey, fred smoot, antonio pierce...yeah Id say your safe to get the jersey. Just kidding, hell I dont know. :D I love the jersey in your photo, thats my favorite player too. :cheers:

thank you- darrell is the man. I think I'll go ahead and get the Moss...I buy kids' jerseys, so they're only $55 as opposed to the adult counterparts.

how tall is he? I usually like tall guys..the taller the better... but i didn't know that moss was short

but fast-yes.

dark?- i'm an equal opportunity employer ;)

Hey, how YOU doin??? I'm 6'1...:D

Oh, the question at hand -- he's signed through 2011, but that doesn't mean anything in the age of the salary cap. I'm going to buy a Santana Moss authentic, but only because he's going to the pro-bowl this year, and I'm going to get it signed!! Woo-hoo!!

I think Moss will be around for awhile. Hes fast becomming a superstar but he's also a hard working, humble guy. His comments after comming to DC were also very positive and he is having by far the best career of his life this year. Im gonna get a Moss jersey too i think

Archived