Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lavar must have SOMETHING to say....980 today @ 4, part deux......

NastyBoy

People are gonna start to get banned if this continues.:doh: :doh: :doh:

Are you suggesting that I should be banned because I simply reported what I just heard announced on the radio? Get real.

can i hear that on the internet n if so whats the web site

Yes. You can go to www.wtem.com, register and stream the audio.

Thanks for the notice

You're welcome

It's a valid thread if it is true.

Whether or not it will actually happen, I can't say. What IS true is that I heard it announced not 15 minutes ago that he'd be on with JT.

For anyone to think that I get any enjoyment out of yelling "FIRE" in a crowded fire house is offensive. (Not that I'm saying you suggested that)

I'm making a point.

Yesterday, he was scheduled and couldn't make it. Today, it was announced he'd be there.

Don't shoot the messenger.

You got a thread on the first page from yesterday about this...Just add to it. :)

That thread is unrelated........and has taken on a life of it's own. I didn't feel it was the right place for notifying the rest of the folks who lost interest in that thread yesterday.

You're welcome

Whether or not it will actually happen, I can't say. What IS true is that I heard it announced not 15 minutes ago that he'd be on with JT.

For anyone to think that I get any enjoyment out of yelling "FIRE" in a crowded fire house is offensive. (Not that I'm saying you suggested that)

I'm making a point.

Yesterday, he was scheduled and couldn't make it. Today, it was announced he'd be there.

Don't shoot the messenger.

I was backing you up. Take a deep breath.

That thread is unrelated........and has taken on a life of it's own. I didn't feel it was the right place for notifying the rest of the folks who lost interest in that thread yesterday.

It's all good...just in past 30 minutes there was 3 lavar threads that started thats all...More of knee jerk reaction.:D

It's all good...just in past 30 minutes there was 3 lavar threads that started thats all...More of knee jerk reaction.:D

Understood L.O.D., I'm as sick of it as anyone else. But, as hesitant as I was to start the thread, I felt that since it is the hot topic, I'd post what I just heard for those who can't help but look at the train wreck that is the LA situation.

Believe me when I say the last thing I wanted was to begin yet another pointless LA thread.

Instead of me starting the 1,000,056 thread on Lavar (not mocking this one) did anyone hear B. Mitch on the post game show Sunday? He said when he was with the Eagles and Giants that they game planned for Lavar and not for his strengths.

He said that they planned certain plays to Lavar's side because they knew he would over-persue or leave his assignment and that they could count on some big plays. Ouch.

Instead of me starting the 1,000,056 thread on Lavar (not mocking this one) did anyone hear B. Mitch on the post game show Sunday? He said when he was with the Eagles and Giants that they game planned for Lavar and not for his strengths.

He said that they planned certain plays to Lavar's side because they knew he would over-persue or leave his assignment and that they could count on some big plays. Ouch.

Exactly what Art and others were explaining in another thread.

Archived