Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Will Redskins allow KC's first 300-yard passing performance of the year this week?

JoeSkins

No way, but we do need to put pressure on Green meaning more blitzing from the linebackers!!! Put #56 in the game and you will have that pressure. Case in point, remember that game against Dallas when a certain QB..hmmm...oh yeah Aikman was put out of commission by Mr. Arrington! :-) We will be victorious this weekend!!!

I say no. Unless of course Ade Da'Joke plays in place of Springs. If KC has a full week to set up a game plan with him in there, Green will throw for 600 yards. He has absolutely no idea how to play corner.

Jimoh actually played pretty well, although Williams made sure he had safety help.

:laugh: @ Yes or No answers to a True or False question! :laugh:

Our defense has done great against the Pass, but with shawn springs shin hurt, and walt harris just starting to recover, a rookie carlos rodgers playing cb. A shoulder injury for Sean Taylor, and others hurt on D. I wonder if KC is able to pound it on the ground with Priest than the passing game will open up but not for 300 yards. I suspect the biggest factor in the game will be turnovers, and penalties. The Redskins can't keep defeating themselves in those areas. The whole season might be down to the wire close wins or loses. I hope we win this one.

Can I wait until I see if Springs is going to play before I vote?

I'd hate to weigh in and then find Ade Jimook starting.

KC's receivers are small (except Gonzo), and I have to think that Sean Taylor can maybe intimidate them out of a catch or two.

Key key key.. STUFF Holmes and make those little receivers have to beat us.

~Bang

Can I wait until I see if Springs is going to play before I vote?

I'd hate to weigh in and then find Ade Jimook starting.

KC's receivers are small (except Gonzo), and I have to think that Sean Taylor can maybe intimidate them out of a catch or two.

Key key key.. STUFF Holmes and make those little receivers have to beat us.

~Bang

I hope Springs is back as well....I also hope that Harris is back. Walt has been an undeniable force and spark for this defense. I don't think that its coincidence that he's been out two weeks and they've been our two poorest performances defensively. Call me crazy, but I think ol' dubya is becoming a star in Williams' system.

Archived