Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lavar on 980 today at 4:00 pm

NastyBoy

Nothing good comes from this continual Monday interview with Arrington...

I do not like it at all. It would be the equivalent of have Ramsey on every Monday.

Unless he is on to talk Redskins football as a team then what real Redskin fan cares??

I agree this situation has overshadowed the fact we have a good team. I want Lavar in there bad but I want to win games more than my loyalty to one player. So the entire segment will be focused on him NOT playing and questioning Gregg Williams.

I agree with the fact that not much good comes out of this interview. John Thompson is so far up Lavar's hind end, I'd find it amazing that he can see any daylight at all.

If it becomes the same "woah is me" whine-fest it was last week, I'm tuning out.

I agree with the fact that not much good comes out of this interview. John Thompson is so far up Lavar's hind end, I'd find it amazing that he can see any daylight at all.

If it becomes the same "woah is me" whine-fest it was last week, I'm tuning out.

Unfortunately we are going to have to hear this same stuff week in and week out it looks like unless something changes.

Archived