Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lavar on 980 today at 4:00 pm

NastyBoy

Its 4:17 EST...did I miss him? I haven't heard them mention it...I wouldn't be surprised if he declined this week as he didn't see the field at all on Sunday.

No Kg......you didn't miss him. I'm not sure what's going on. They announced a little before 4 that he'd be on, but haven't said a word about it since.

Sorry for the potential false alarm. Not sure what to make of it.

I agree it's possible that Lavar punked out on them, and more than likely rightfully so.

These interview weekly shows are set up far in advance, and 980 has no clue he'd be a non factor.

Just was announced that Lavar is involved in a team meeting. Will be on shortly

I can't blame him if he doesn't want to come on. What more can he say.

Agree with you there.

Perhaps Lavar was given a gag order by his employer.

Would be a smart move by the Skins if you ask me. While this team is coming together and finding their groove, the last thing you need is a guy who's loved by the public lobbying for playing time, and dividing loyalties in a clubhouse that seems to be gelling.

In addition to Lavar's contract situation, Lavar saying he was rushed back last season, I really really think there was some personal words between Lavar and Williams that no one knows about. I mean Terrell Owens has talked his coach, owner, team mates and been a distraction for Philly but Philly is playing him. Lavar isn't perfect and are coaches aren't either. Put the egos aside and lets play the best players, then nothing else can be said.

Just announced that LaVar definitely won't be on at all due to the meeting.

Hmm, I missed that. Guess I was typing and wasn't paying attention.

As ashamed as I am to admit it..........and as much as I say I'm tired of hearing it, I'm a little disappointed that he didn't make it on.

I guess it's like a train wreck, you know you shouldn't look at the carnage, but for some reason you just can't help but do it anyway.

They haven't said that.

Who knows how long this "team meeting" will last. I'm thinking that Gibbs and Williams probably don't care much about LA's scheduled radio interview, call me crazy.

No I am crazy. They don't give a damn about a radio appearance.

Archived