Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Worst brodcasters in America (Denver game)

REDKORN

I thought they were annoying...Mute was used quite often...ok if we are talking the announcers...what about the cameramen??? Half the time they used the dumb camera in the end zone that was getting pelted with rain, so they showed game through the blurry wet water logged camera lens, and my other favorite was the camera guy towards the middle of the field... when ( mostly Skins drives) we were just taking the snaps and Mark is dropping back...the focus on the middle of the field...meanwhile the freakin QB is out of the picture off the screen...couldnt see what he was doing. That was more annoying than the announcers.

I thought they were annoying...Mute was used quite often...ok if we are talking the announcers...what about the cameramen??? Half the time they used the dumb camera in the end zone that was getting pelted with rain, so they showed game through the blurry wet water logged camera lens, and my other favorite was the camera guy towards the middle of the field... when ( mostly Skins drives) we were just taking the snaps and Mark is dropping back...the focus on the middle of the field...meanwhile the freakin QB is out of the picture off the screen...couldnt see what he was doing. That was more annoying than the announcers.

Have to agree with you, the production was worse than the announcers.

Besides the obviously idiotic "foggy field" comment, one of them actually accused Stephen Alexander of jumping early FOR THE REDSKINS!!!! Not only has he not played for the skins in like 3 years, he's actually on the Broncos now. What a couple of douche bags........

Archived