• Long Passing Game
    • Rushing Inside The Tackles
    • Rushing Outside The Tackles
    • Trick Plays
    • Stopping The Run
    • Pressure The QB
    • Turnovers
    • Defend The Pass

I dont know about you guys, but I think Weather.com is about as accurate as 50/50 was when he was here...lol. I saw on the Philly news last night - stated that (specifically stated Denver CO) Denver was looking at one to three inches of snow. Maybe the forcast has changed since late last night, but that could be where people are getting this from their local late night news channel...If that kind of weather actually does happen, I dont think it favors either team.

Bad weather favors the passing game. You'd think it means you should run more, but everyone is equal when you do. In a passing play, the receiver has a decided advantage in bad weather because he knows where he is going, knows when he will make his cut. A DB doesn't know, and is much more apt to lose his footing when cutting suddenly in a direction he isn't anticipating. Inertia is his enemy.

But like The_Rock said above, the 25 mph wind is a tricky thing.

Glad they have Jake Plummer.

~Bang

If the "analysists" are correct and we are heading into denver to get a solid beating then it favors us because it will slow the game down slightly and make it closer. On the other hand if you believe like I did that this was gonna be an offensive break out day for us then it is definitely bad

Weather.com forecasts that the rain will change to snow around 2 in the morning. Here's their hourly forecast:

http://www.weather.com/activities/other/other/weather/fcst-hrly.html?locid=USCO0105&from=dayDetails_topnav_undeclared

Also, the Winter Storm Warning issued by the National Weather Service does not take effect until 12 midnight. There will be nothing close to snow during game time.

Hello from Denver!

Been watching weather closely. It does not feel that cold at all right now - but things could change I guess. Walked around Downtown lastnight with the "skins gear" on. Heard a lot of Denver fans talk about the weather changing. Bla Bla Bla.

What I am hearing on local news here is that it will change for the worse (snow) late tonight - not during the game.

Getting ready for the tailgate!

Go Skins! :logo:

The actual forecast is, hazy, hot and humid. 87 degrees with a heat index of 93. Scattered showers this afternoon.

OOPS...that's my forecast :silly:

BBQ on the beach today....................see yoall for the second half today.

:cheers:

Oh ya.................

:broncosuc :broncosuc :broncosuc

Archived