Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins already topic of discussion on Chiefs board

MrSilverMaC

They seem alright over, but...the game is still over a week away. I'm sure it'll get tense after this sunday though.

Did anyone notice their little blurb about hoping for another Falcons game? Wasn't that game where they scored like 8 TD's on the Falcon's D? If that is the one, then I think it's safe to say that will not happen against us.

They seem alright over, but...the game is still over a week away. I'm sure it'll get tense after this sunday though.

Did anyone notice their little blurb about hoping for another Falcons game? Wasn't that game where they scored like 8 TD's on the Falcon's D? If that is the one, then I think it's safe to say that will not happen against us.

Yeah, Priest Holmes and Derrick Blaylock each had 4 rushing TDs against the Falcons! :doh:

Crap, not good for us. A full 2 weeks dedicated to studying the Redskins and how they can beat us...not good...not good..:doh:

Our offense hasn't shown a whole lot yet, and Williams has yet to unleash the barrage of new blitzes we have been hearing about, so hopefully there is plenty that they won't be prepared for.

Bye week off of a bitter home loss + home game = TOUGH MATCHUP!

However, we can exploit their defense I think...

Man you summed it up....KC is gonna be starving for a win. I "think" if we can manage to pull out a win in Denver than we will be due for a "letdown" game in KC and get mashed. If we lose in Denver then we will put up more of a fight (IMHO).

Every year I think KC is gonna be the real deal and every year I get let down....hopefully it will continue NEXT week...while Im in Vegas :)

Archived