Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'm small and noisy, here are my thoughts as a Bronco fan.

oompa lumpa

I nevr said you sucked. All I said was stop expecting much from Portis because of his past with Denver. Also, I've heard guys here celebrating the fact that you havn't had a 100 yards rushed against you in a while. Thats because most of the good back are in the AFC.

No NFC running back rushed for 100 against us since 1996. You have to admit thats amazing

Yea I agree, preventing RB's from having 100 yds against us has nothing to do with having a good defense. And all the good RB's are in the AFC:

Top 10 in rushing yds:

1. Shaun Alexander (NFC, and we held him under 100 last week)

3. Cadillac Williams (NFC)

5. Warrick Dunn (NFC)

8. Julius Jones (NFC, held him under 100 in week 2)

9. Tiki Barber (NFC, we owned him last year)

:whoknows:

"Interesting, but I believe you can say that about most RB's with the "one long run". I totally agree with you that he gets his yard by small chunks, and usually 1 long one, like against Tampa, and more recently Chicago.

I think thats just more evidence to say our O-Line is not ever dominant when running."

uh huh. if memory serves, CP had more than a few 4-7 yard gains in the Seattle game. What you are missing is the trend. the o-line has been getting better wekk in and week out. it's not where it needs to be. and yes...it's not dominant. but then again...neither is it the ineffective, powerless group you are implicitly painting it to be. I don't know what games you have been watching...but I have been seeing Portis and Betts making runs for longer yardage far more consistently than last season. we are making longer drives far moreconsistently than last season. what we aren't doing is finishing off the drives with TDs and we are still having problems containing blitzes to a time frame that allows a play to unfold.

after all this all that's left is to do is play the game.soo, let's straapp'em on let's get ready to rumble.no need to say another thing. time for action.oh oompa, better tell them bron'c to bring their lunch pail. cause this will take all day.

Why are there so many skin fans saying that Portis is going over 100 and blah blah blah

fact is, not only have the broncos already shut down the best in the game this year, but the broncos have not allowed an NFC running back to gain over 100 on them since 1996

WOW

Yeah, that's what Dallas said. "They haven't beaten us here since 1995! No reason to believe it will happen this year!" ;)

Why are there so many skin fans saying that Portis is going over 100 and blah blah blah

fact is, not only have the broncos already shut down the best in the game this year, but the broncos have not allowed an NFC running back to gain over 100 on them since 1996

WOW

Think of it this way clowndoggy - We are going to the infamous Mile-High to play the a**-kicking Bronco's who have roled over the last three teams they played. Heck we may be lucky if we can even score right? So, if we lose, we will think "ah well, it is hard to beat such a good team at home."

However, if the Bronco's lose, what will everyone think, getting beat by the worst team in history?

You chumps have a lot more to lose than us. So you might want to make sure you got Portis, Moss, Cooley, Betts, et al covered.

See ya sunday ;)

Archived