Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This week Jake Plummer will show DC he's the man

In-com-plete

QBs that can avoid the rush. That can beat you with their legs. Guys that roll out of the pocket.

It's that simple. Plummer is that kind of guy. Same thing with McNabb, Culpepper, Vick, Flutie, Cunningham, Elway, Garcia, Young. Actually your boy Brunell is another. I'm not real sure how good his legs are now, but back in the day he was great.

I don't think Plummer is the best in the NFL, but he's top 5. I also think Brunell was more mobile in his prime than Plummer, but he's not now.

Ok, I see where you are coming from, I understand that, I guess that is what the difference was, yours and my deffinition of a mobile QB. I see how on certain plays that plummer can get out and pick up a few yards.

I was thinking more along the lines of being a threat to run the ball anytime the pocket breaks. Someone that can pick up 15-25 yards on a broken play.

But I understand where you are comming from.

Port

QBs that can avoid the rush. That can beat you with their legs. Guys that roll out of the pocket.

It's that simple. Plummer is that kind of guy. Same thing with McNabb, Culpepper, Vick, Flutie, Cunningham, Elway, Garcia, Young. Actually your boy Brunell is another. I'm not real sure how good his legs are now, but back in the day he was great.

I don't think Plummer is the best in the NFL, but he's top 5. I also think Brunell was more mobile in his prime than Plummer, but he's not now.

I've got no real problem with any of this.

In-com-plete, do you think that maybe, just maybe, the reason you're here giving us sh*t is because you need to make yourself feel better about your team? That maybe in the back of your mind, your confidence in the Broncs isn't quite as high as you make it out to be?

It doesn't matter. When the Skins slap the crap out of your beloved Broncos this Sunday, I doubt we'll be hearing from your sorry ass again.

WTF are you smoking? Have you seen Plummer play? I'd like an example of a mobile QB. Vick, Culpepper, and McNabb are more mobile than Jake, but that's it.

How do you define mobile? Rollouts? 'cause lots of QBs do than including Brunnell. Rushing? Do you realize Mark Brunnell has better rushing stats than Plummer?

Jake Plummer has rushed 13 times for 26 yards.

Mark Brunnell has rushed 11 times for 49 yards.

ur d is weak, your talk is cheap...you cant win neither can CP, redskins suck, broncos will win this game in honorable fashion sending the skins home 3-1

thank you bill for your mindless spiel

but im afraid youre outta luck

if only you could be taught that rhyming deal

then this would truly suck.

The first post (mine) are stats. I tell you what else they are...facts.

I'm sure you'd take Brunell "would be 15th."

Yeah, about that.

Another stat: Plummer vs Redskins 3-7. My point being the stats are pretty meaningless. I've never trashed Plummer but he's not that great. When he's on he's pretty good but get him rattled and he blows big time. we'll need to do a better job getting pressure than we have this season so far. hope you all know how to pick up a safety blitz.

From what I've seen Jake is good in the 1st and 2nd quarter but not so good in the 3rd/4th... He also has more int's than td's since December of last year and just as many 24-70 ratings as he has 103-124 ratings...

He's 50/50 ... either team is going to need to catch a break to win and the Bronco's seem setup to provide one in more instances than the skins.... I'll give you the thin air though...

Fortunately, Jake won't have to be good against you. Neither will anybody else. The only thing the Broncos will be worrying about is whether they worked up enough of a sweat to feel worthy of a shower. ;)

-----

It's good to see you topscribe. How's the ol' man doing?

I want to add to this thread one last time. Last week Hasselbeck had a pretty decent game against you guys. He was sacked once (which keeps getting showed on TV) and completed 26 of 38 passes (his highest comp % this year) for 242 yards. He had zero Ints. A few weeks ago Bledsoe wasn't sacked and was 21 of 36 for 261. Oh yeah, zero Ints.

Expect something like this from Plummer, except Plummer will do one thing they didn't. WIN.

Archived