Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This week Jake Plummer will show DC he's the man

In-com-plete

Jake Plummer = OWNED!!

Maybe this guy never did his research of Plummer against the Skins...

No I didn't. But that's because everytime he's faced the all mighty Skins he had a Cardinal on the side of his helmet. There's a big difference in Jake since he's came to Denver.

Mr. In-Comp-etent have you forgotten about Mr Favre? I do believe that he has more come from behind wins than your Snake.

But thanks for playing anyway.

It's In-com-plete. Something you'll hear about half the time lefty drops back this weekend.

Look it up then. Don't just say "I believe". Show me. Prove me wrong.

You can't because YOU'RE WRONG!

It's In-com-plete. Something you'll hear about half the time lefty drops back this weekend.

Look it up then. Don't just say "I believe". Show me. Prove me wrong.

You can't because YOU'RE WRONG!

Oh, so Jake is throwing left-handed this week? I mean, I'd rather hear int-er-ception every time Plummer drops back, but in-comp-lete is pretty good as well, I suppose.

And you've been proven wrong for this whole thread.

:laugh:

The only thing that's been proven is that the Skins fans are oblivious to the fact that Plummer has been good to great at home while with the Broncos.

The game this week is at Invesco and Jakes our QB. That my friend is bad news for the opposition. Sorry for Skins fans that they are the opposition.

Why don't you boys check out this article. He's a preview:

Come to think of it, has anybody seen Bad Jake lately? It's as if he has disappeared. Review the past two Broncos games, against Kansas City and Jacksonville, and it appears Good Jake/Bad Jake has become No Mistake Jake. In neither game did he approach 200 passing yards. In neither game did he throw an interception. In both games, the Broncos won decisively. The conservative passing attack follows a trend: The Broncos are 8-1 when Plummer passes for fewer than 200 yards.

I don't really live in Richmond, but close enough. Not all Virginians are Skins fans.

Well, in 4 of those W's he had alot of help in the way of rush yards. 221,188,111,254 team total yards. In 3 games this year the skins have given up 250 total rush yards. So, Jake's going to need some help on the ground or passing for under 200 won't cut it.

And I'm sure Brunell can be mistake free too if he gets 200 yards on the ground from our backs.

Joe Theisman:

"The normally excellent running game is being complimented so well by the smart game management of quarterback Jake Plummer. Denver is getting extremely intelligent play out of Plummer. He's making the correct reads and showing the type of patience that the Denver organization has waited to see from him for the past several seasons."

Mike Golic:

"Quarterback Jake Plummer is doing a magnificent job of managing the offense this season. He's making smart moves and is relying on his head and not his athletic ability to make things happen."

Expect some of the same this weekend. :excited:

Joe Theisman:

"The normally excellent running game is being complimented so well by the smart game management of quarterback Jake Plummer. Denver is getting extremely intelligent play out of Plummer. He's making the correct reads and showing the type of patience that the Denver organization has waited to see from him for the past several seasons."

Mike Golic:

"Quarterback Jake Plummer is doing a magnificent job of managing the offense this season. He's making smart moves and is relying on his head and not his athletic ability to make things happen."

Quoting Joe T and Mike Garlic....not the smartest thing to do. Those two guys are some of the most contradictory analysts out.:doh:

All this means Jake the Snake is due for one of those games where he throws a couple of those head scratching picks and scrambles around like his hair is on fire. Every year we hear this when he plays a couple of decent games in a row and then he reverts to form. I expect the reversion to take place Sunday. He is too far along in his career to think the light has come on now.

:logo:

Joe Theisman:

Mike Golic:

Ok this doesn't make sense, the whole part about plummer having athletic ability, now that is funny. And if you look back at everything Rob Johnson was a smart QB as well, but where is he now???

Ok this doesn't make sense, the whole part about plummer having athletic ability, now that is funny. And if you look back at everything Rob Johnson was a smart QB as well, but where is he now???

Your post is funny. Everything you said is wrong.

You honestly don't think Plummer doesn't have athletic ability? Why do you think they call him the snake? Why would Denver run all those boots if he wasn't athletic?

Rob Johnson was not smart! That's why he isn't in the league now. He had damn near everything to make him an elite QB. Mobility, accuracy, arm strength. But one thing he didn't have was a head on his shoulders. He was not smart! Period.

You honestly don't think Plummer doesn't have athletic ability? Why do you think they call him the snake? Why would Denver run all those boots if he wasn't athletic?

Rob Johnson was not smart! That's why he isn't in the league now. He had damn near everything to make him an elite QB. Mobility, accuracy, arm strength. But one thing he didn't have was a head on his shoulders. He was not smart! Period.

Now look at the facts, Rob Johnson was a very smart QB apperently you never listen to the radio or watch ESPN becuase all of the analyst said the same thing he is smart he knows where the ball goes. If you have ever seen him practice during a seven on seven drill, he does not miss, it is just when he has the D-line there it throws him off.

Port

The point of this thread is to let you all know that Plummer has been great a home since coming to Denver. The game this week is in Denver, so I'm just giving you guys a heads up about what he will do come sunday. Keep bashing him guys, but you will see what the Snake can do.

The C-boys thought the same about Bledsoe

Yeah, I firmly believe that Jake is not a moblie QB. The prinicple behind the boot is to keep the defense honest and not completely comitt to the pass, without the threat of a boot. Jake will get his bell rung a few times and then not want to do it again.

Oh, and I have seen QBs that are not mobile score before on a boot, so it is nothing impressive, when you have weapons at WR then it is easy to just walk in without triping over yourself or eluding anyone

Port

Archived