Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

actual predictions

broncobill

ur defence has done half the plays as us... 176 to 235 and forced less turnovers

That's because our defense creates more 3-and-outs, maybe??...lol...I do believe the Skins defense was ranked #1 in shortest drives allowed...that explains why there's such a disparity. Not to mention we've played one less game than the Broncos. Try plays per game as the relevant stat instead. You'll still come out with the same result: The Skins defense stops the opponents' offenses better and more often than the Bronco's defense does...which causes less offensive plays for the opposition...and, gasp, results in less points allowed per game.

If that is the case it clearly means that the Broncos offense cant sustain drives. And the Redskins offense can.

offence dose nothing? yet their 3-1 scored 20 vs Jags 30 vs Chiefs 20 vs Fins? but cant score?? i see something wrong with that. it dosent take our offence all game to go down the field once

im not looking at the skill ability? haha You know why, cause they beat the cowboys (2-2), Seahawks (2-2, still overrated), and Chicago(1-2 in the worse division the NFL has ever seen). They are a fluke. Mark Brunell will quickly learn this ain't 1996 anymore, he ain't runnin no where against our D.

Okay wow who have the Bronco's played? A 2-2 San Diego team? A 2-2 Kansas City team with no D that let Filthy-Delphia put up 31 unanswered points? **** even we shut down Philly in Fed Ex last year, the Chief's D sucks and is worse than Dallas' so what the hell are you guys so high about? Look out you beat the 2-2 Jaguars who are more overrated than Seattle. And whats this? You guys got embarassed by Miami? Jesus where do you get off saying the Skins' had easy wins? Just cause your from the AFC West and you think all the teams over there are superpowers? They arent. The Chargers and the Chiefs have creampuff defenses and Oakland can do 1 thing- pass over and over to Moss.

Okay wow who have the Bronco's played? A 2-2 San Diego team? A 2-2 Kansas City team with no D that let Filthy-Delphia put up 31 unanswered points? **** even we shut down Philly in Fed Ex last year, the Chief's D sucks and is worse than Dallas' so what the hell are you guys so high about? Look out you beat the 2-2 Jaguars who are more overrated than Seattle. And whats this? You guys got embarassed by Miami? Jesus where do you get off saying the Skins' had easy wins? Just cause your from the AFC West and you think all the teams over there are superpowers? They arent. The Chargers and the Chiefs have creampuff defenses and Oakland can do 1 thing- pass over and over to Moss.

no im saying you played ****ty teams and still almost lost, we stomped all the teams we played cept chargers and fins but you almost lost, to the bears... thats pretty bad we did lose to the fins but they are 2-1...

nothing amazing about your defence, since...oh yeah we allow ONE MORE YARD a game then you guys lol get over your selves, its goina be close till the 4th quarter, and denver will take over...in denver

Sorry bud, just cause the NFL ranks based on yardage...the most important stat is points...and thats one that youre not just a tad below us in

Denver managed to score 20 points against an excellent Jacksonville D so we will have to score some points to win this one.

I would favor Denver by maybe 6 points. I think we will need a defensive or special teams TD to sneak down the mountain with another W.

Jacksonville's D is way overrated. They got great tackles and 2 solid linebackers. There secondary ain't worth a damn, especially with Darius out for the year.

no im saying you played ****ty teams and still almost lost, we stomped all the teams we played cept chargers and fins but you almost lost, to the bears... thats pretty bad we did lose to the fins but they are 2-1...

Yeah and they were what? 4-12 last year? Their QB is Gus Frerotte? We were 6-10 last year and now were 3-0 not 2-1, yet we dont get ANY respect. You didnt JUST lose to the Dolphins you got embarassed by them. A 20 point loss is an embarassment. It shows how "amazing" your pass defense really is, Miami didnt even have to run on you guys just like Indianapolis in the playoffs. Just start throwing, with or without Champ you guys start losing. Brunell isnt decrepid, just keep repeating what you hear you didnt watch the Seattle game.

I would take the Bears defense over the Chargers, Chiefs, Dolphins, and Jaguars D any day of the week.

Yeah so im gonna pick a 642,423 to -324 victory for denver cause we's gots good "defence" and we beat defensive juggernauts such as Kansas City, San Diego, and Jacksonville! Plus we is totally playings this games at are estadium!!111 Yuo guyz is gunna loose!!!

I crack myself up. 17-14 Skins' :D

Every week the Denver D gets better, this week I predict great things from Denver on both sides of the ball. Denver will have no prob stopping the run, but should be a little concerned about the Skins passing O. CPs best years came and passed in Denver, as his skills are used incorrectly. A shutout by Denver would be nice, but I expect the Skins to score a garbage touchdown late in the 4th quarter.

Denver 28

Squaws 7

Lets hope for a snow game

CPs best years came and passed in Denver, as his skills are used incorrectly.

ROFLMAO. He had 1300 yards last year, despite injuries. THIS year, we have shown flashes (albeit only flashes at this juncture) of a passing attack that will only help Portis.

Bailey is hurt, so there's noone on your entire team that can cover Moss 1 on 1. If John Lynch has to be back in coverage, Good. That great Run D that everyone is counting on will be a little worse. The Bronco's D-Line is good, but the Skins' O-Line is good too.

Finally, what says Jake Plummer and the rest of the not-quite-threatening Broncos offense can put up numbers on the Skins D??

Even if we give the Broncos a good defensive performance (lets pretend like Champ missing doesn't hurt them), why do Broncos fans expect to score 4 touchdowns against a team that hasn't given up 3 in one game yet this year???

In fact, I expect the Broncos O to UNDERPERFORM because Gregg Williams' Defense is so damn complex. If you're telling me that Jake Plummer is going to make good decisions in the face of a Gregg Williams defensive package, then you've never seen Jake Plummer play football.

I say Broncos D holds us under 20, but you can't win when Jake plummer turns the ball over 3 times.

Skins 16

AT Denver 7

-P.S. Jake Plummer really does suck.

Denver will take advantage of the home field to jump on top for a 10-0 first quarter lead, but the Redskins will inexplicably explode for 35 unanswered points in the second quarter -- behind a seasoned QB on a rollercoaster rider as sub, starter, backup, savior -- to blow the game open and will coast to a 42-10 victory over the thoroughly demoralized Donkeys. The Redskins' young starting RB will run for a record 296 yards, while their star receiver will haul in a record 275 yards worth of catches. "I feel very humble," Redskins Coach Joe Gibbs will say. "Thank God I have a chance to work in an organization like this. Thank God I have a chance to be a part of this."

Archived