Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

actual predictions

broncobill

okay, not as redskin fans or bronco fans, who do you think will win this game?

it will be tough, denvers run defence will shut down Clinton Portis, moss will do pretty good tho (injured champ) but then Washingtons Defence is just above denvers also good at stoping the run, i think it falls on the QB's and no offence but plummer is better then brunell, final score... Denver 28 Washington 17

Denver managed to score 20 points against an excellent Jacksonville D so we will have to score some points to win this one.

I would favor Denver by maybe 6 points. I think we will need a defensive or special teams TD to sneak down the mountain with another W.

youll see, we will win this game

Great analysis. Plummer blows the big game. He always loves to throw the pick. Granted, this is not a "big game". However, if it's close in the 4th quarter, I look for him to make a mistake. It will come down to field position. I think the Redskins will control the clock, and win the field position. Redskins win in another nail-biter.

Great analysis. Plummer blows the big game. He always loves to throw the pick. Granted, this is not a "big game". However, if it's close in the 4th quarter, I look for him to make a mistake. It will come down to field position. I think the Redskins will control the clock, and win the field position. Redskins win in another nail-biter.

good, good cant argue with that...(jakes never been in a big game) lol not hatein on my team but its ture

brunell is back in his prime..well he's starting too.. we've found what we can do in the air..we found out we can get it to moss, which will open more field more cooley,portis and patten.. we only got it to moss yesterday. imagine if we mixed it up with the whole wider reciver corps more often.. it would be more than 20 point we score. believe that..plummer is a bit mmore mature than ramsey as in consistency...this game will be over the charts in the air. simply, whoever has more yrds int he air will win.. brunell will..

brunell is back in his prime..well he's starting too.. we've found what we can do in the air..we found out we can get it to moss, which will open more field more cooley,portis and patten.. we only got it to moss yesterday. imagine if we mixed it up with the whole wider reciver corps more often.. it would be more than 20 point we score. believe that..plummer is a bit mmore mature than ramsey as in consistency...this game will be over the charts in the air. simply, whoever has more yrds int he air will win.. brunell will..

in denver i remind you

Sorry let me edit that so I may read it.

Okay, not as Redskins fans or Broncos fans, who do you think will win this game?

It will be tough, Denver's run defense will shut down Clinton Portis, Moss will do pretty well though (injured Champ) but then again, Washington's defense is just above Denver's which is also good at stopping the run, I think it falls on the QB's and no offense, but Plummer is better then Brunell. Final score... Denver 28 Washington 17

Fantastic, there we go and... whoa... Denver is going to put up 28 on us? Dream on. Final score: Washington 17, Denver 14. The Skins' score on a 5 yard pass to Cooley, get a FG, then score on a 26 yard pass to Moss. Yes, I did just make those numbers up off the top of my head :D. Denver scores on a 4 yard fade pass to Smith, then on a 3 yard run by Anderson.

Punts a' plenty.

Sorry let me edit that so I may read it.

Fantastic, there we go and... whoa... Denver is going to put up 28 on us? Dream on. Final score: Washington 17, Denver 14. The Skins' score on a 5 yard pass to Cooley, get a FG, then score on a 26 yard pass to Moss. Yes, I did just make those numbers up off the top of my head :D. Denver scores on a 4 yard fade pass to Smith, then on a 3 yard run by Anderson.

Punts a' plenty.

nothing amazing about your defence, since...oh yeah we allow ONE MORE YARD a game then you guys lol get over your selves, its goina be close till the 4th quarter, and denver will take over...in denver

nothing amazing about your defence, since...oh yeah we allow ONE MORE YARD a game then you guys lol get over your selves, its goina be close till the 4th quarter, and denver will take over...in denver

Yeah thats what the Cowboys said. In fact. I think if you replace "Denver" with "Dallas" it is probably word for word the same as most Dallas fans that were posting here rampantly.

Yeah thats what the Cowboys said. In fact. I think if you replace "Denver" with "Dallas" it is probably word for word the same as most Dallas fans that were posting here rampantly.

omg compair denver's defence to DALLAS hahaha seriously, not to be hatein on dallas but gimmie a break their defence sux 24th in the leauge to 6th hahaha ur funny tho...

Seattle, too...lol :laugh:

It's funny, but it seems that every week since the first game last season, the mantra in the media and in opposing teams' fans is "This will be the first time the Skins defense really gets tested by a good offense"....they've passed that test for 19 weeks and counting. Class dismissed.

omg compair denver's defence to DALLAS hahaha seriously, not to be hatein on dallas but gimmie a break their defence sux 24th in the leauge to 6th hahaha ur funny tho...

A measure of a team is by the intelligence of their fans. If you learn to spell "defense" I might comprehend something you say. The point was people dont even look at skil level or ability they just look at "OH ITS DENVER IN DENVER!!!" and they crap their pants over home field advantage. We proved that home field advantage means jack ****. Our defense is better and you are missing the only key coverage man you have (Lynch doesnt count in coverage because just like Roy "Texas Toast" Williams all he can do is hit) Washington gets the win.

ur defence has done half the plays as us... 176 to 235 and forced less turnovers

Wow you just proved a good point for US. We have had our defense on the field alot less than yours. Doesnt that tell you something about ball cotrol on offense as well as the ability to stop drives? Playing more plays on D is nothing to boast about it only shows that you guys need your D on the field more because you either cannot control the clock and the ball on offense or you give up 1st downs on 3rd when your on defense.

A measure of a team is by the intelligence of their fans. If you learn to spell "defense" I might comprehend something you say. The point was people dont even look at skil level or ability they just look at "OH ITS DENVER IN DENVER!!!" and they crap their pants over home field advantage. We proved that home field advantage means jack ****. Our defense is better and you are missing the only key coverage man you have (Lynch doesnt count in coverage because just like Roy "Texas Toast" Williams all he can do is hit) Washington gets the win.

im not looking at the skill ability? haha You know why, cause they beat the cowboys (2-2), Seahawks (2-2, still overrated), and Chicago(1-2 in the worse division the NFL has ever seen). They are a fluke. Mark Brunell will quickly learn this ain't 1996 anymore, he ain't runnin no where against our D.

I cant take these nail-biters anymore, I love the Redskins, but Im not sure if we can deliver..I hope that we score more than we did yesterday. If we can improve on offense and score at least 1 more TD that would definately help our team. Logically, we should win especially with that defense of ours..is what should win us the game. My wifes a Broncos fan..yeah I know sucks for me..however she hates plummer and says that he sucks and that hes not a good QB under pressure..he forces passes to a reciever when they are covered. Thats strictly from the wife born in Olathe, Colorado. Anyways Im going with Redskins 27 Broncos 13! Hope Im right..if not Ill be pissed and my wife will throw it in my face!

With Champ all banged up, expect Moss to get some balls and open things up for other wrs. Clinton should have a good game and Brunell is consistent. The skins' will have to put up some points in this one but I do expect the game to be close in this one. Skins' win another nail-bitter.

Archived