Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Shaun Alexander Predicts He'll Score 3 TDs Against Skins & Will Show Off A New Dance

TahoeSkin

Caught Shaun Alexandar on the Best Damn Sports Show last night. They asked him how many touchdowns he would score against the Skins D following his 4 TD performance. He laughed and said he didn't want to say, but held up 3 fingers while putting his hand over his laugh.

They also kidded him about his TD dance, and he responded by saying he would show off a new TD dance this weekend called "The Enforcer", named after the hockey goons they send out to pick fights. He demonstrated it by seemingly putting his arm around an imaginary person's head, and then throwing a few upper cuts.

Seems like he's pretty confident he'll have his way with our D!

Wish I had taped it. :doh:

Nice bulletin board material.

I don't remember him throwing 3 fingers up, but they were asking him how many, and he was just laughing. He held up his thumb when they said 2 or 3 or something like that. He also said Darrell Jackson was going to smoke Shawn Springs and that if you had him on your fantasy team to definitely start him.

First off, that show is garbage anyways.....

Now...why in the heck would Alexander say something crazy like that? I mean being confident is one thing, but hasn't he seen tape of our last 10 games? Our D against the run is sick. I expect him to get one touchdown, based on his talent, but I don't think he'll get 100 yards. Except for that damn trick play in Dallas and Brown's return fumble, our D hasn't let anyone closer than field goal range.

Caught Shaun Alexandar on the Best Damn Sports Show last night. They asked him how many touchdowns he would score against the Skins D following his 4 TD performance. He laughed and said he didn't want to say, but held up 3 fingers while putting his hand over his laugh.

They also kidded him about his TD dance, and he responded by saying he would show off a new TD dance this weekend called "The Enforcer", named after the hockey goons they send out to pick fights. He demonstrated it by seemingly putting his arm around an imaginary person's head, and then throwing a few upper cuts.

Seems like he's pretty confident he'll have his way with our D!

Wish I had taped it. :doh:

Nice bulletin board material.

Wait til he meets up with OUR "enforcer," Sean Taylor. :laythehur

Archived