Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Does Joe Gibbs visit Extremeskins?

footballhenry

I'm a good player, you'll see. Unfortunately, it may not be here in DC. Apparently I don't throw directly to opposing players in the same 'super-smart' fashion that Mark does. And apparently my stepping up into the pocket and not backpedaling or dropping 11 yards back isn't courageous enough. And I say that as a friend of Mark's.

:D

The Michael Jordan thing was just a joke....I'm actually Mark Brunell.

HA-HA!! :nana: :loser:

Hey Mark, remember that hypnotherapy I tried on you?

IT'S 1998--Scramble, do NOT slide, take hits, BE COURAGEOUS, FIGHT YOUR GUTS OUT on an improvised QB option. Don't be afraid of Ken Hamlin, he can't hurt you.

Good luck, Mark!

Hey Mark, remember that hypnotherapy I tried on you?

IT'S 1998--Scramble, do NOT slide, take hits, BE COURAGEOUS, FIGHT YOUR GUTS OUT on an improvised QB option. Don't be afraid of Ken Hamlin, he can't hurt you.

Good luck, Mark!

Hey Patrick, you'll have to speak up. I can't hear you with that clipboard in your hands...:silly:

I'm a good player, you'll see. Unfortunately, it may not be here in DC. Apparently I don't throw directly to opposing players in the same 'super-smart' fashion that Mark does. And apparently my stepping up into the pocket and not backpedaling or dropping 11 yards back isn't courageous enough. And I say that as a friend of Mark's.

:D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Mark, I had been meaning to ask you during our conversations, what the hell is with your head, dude?! Seriously, that things as big as Slobovia and you're rocking the sideburns just draws added attention to it. Maybe Coach is just mesmerized by that massive dome of yours, because I can't figure out what else it is. Wait, didn't Coach say he was a big fan of numerology and that the lower the number we put on the board, the more 'auspicious' the outcome?

Mark, I had been meaning to ask you during our conversations, what the hell is with your head, dude?! Seriously, that things as big as Slobovia and you're rocking the sideburns just draws added attention to it. Maybe Coach is just mesmerized by that massive dome of yours, because I can't figure out what else it is. Wait, didn't Coach say he was a big fan of numerology and that the lower the number we put on the board, the more 'auspicious' the outcome?

Try shouting, Pat! Its a long way from the huddle to the sideline...I still can't hear you!! :nana:

But you're right...my head is big. Good thing I'm the starting quarterback; they found me a helmet right away. Man, they sure treat the starting quarterback really well around here!

Gibbs does not visit this site. He has never visited this site. He's just not computer saavy or interested enough in the first place and he works a lot in the second :). Snyder HAS been here a number of times, but, likely doesn't do so for monitoring, merely to Montgomery Burns his most excellent acquisition yet :).

As for anyone else, I can't really confirm or deny.

Archived