Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

For Unsonny- tailgating!

MissU28

Alright, UnSonny.... since you were askin about games I was gonna come to to tailgate....I'm almost officially gonna be at the skins/giants game on Xmas Eve. Tryin to score some tix to some other games as well, but for now, this'll have to do. :D Count me in to the tailgate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright, UnSonny.... since you were askin about games I was gonna come to to tailgate....I'm almost officially gonna be at the skins/giants game on Xmas Eve. Tryin to score some tix to some other games as well, but for now, this'll have to do. :D Count me in to the tailgate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now we are blowing up!!!!!

we're gonna need a bouncer at the gates for these tailgates.

with you coming, the message boards will be a ghost town - we'll have to turn people away from F3 - no doubt!!!

thats great youre coming, the 4C awaits your arrival

:cheers::cheers:

:dj:

I don't care if your female or not unlike these other unscropulous men that I associate it....I just look forward to meeting you and getting to talk Redskin football with you...... :laugh: Ok, I almost got through this with a straight face.... :kiss:

Yes please get some more ladies at the ES tailgate. I was worrying that it was turning into a dude ranch. Maybe we can get Huly and MissU28 to pose for a picture and have them autograph it and give it to the beer bong champs. :D :laugh:

You are so funny! :laugh:

Yes please get some more ladies at the ES tailgate. I was worrying that it was turning into a dude ranch. Maybe we can get Huly and MissU28 to pose for a picture and have them autograph it and give it to the beer bong champs. :D :laugh:

Lady Sapperton getting no love ;)

beer bong? how about beer PONG? I can play a mean game.... anyone have a flatbed truck and a big piece of plywood? We can get a beerpong game goin' real quick! It'll be FABULOUS!!!

beer bong? how about beer PONG? I can play a mean game.... anyone have a flatbed truck and a big piece of plywood? We can get a beerpong game goin' real quick! It'll be FABULOUS!!!

oh, we gots a beer pong table already set - and last week Bugs' and I drank a bunch of beers inside FedEx - just to get Redskins cups for the table - 4C always ahead of the game!!!

we'll have to play for sure - my streak of 9 wins in a row, has yet to be beaten.. :cheers:

here we are:

Bugs and I in the retro jerseys

Archived