Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

For Unsonny- tailgating!

MissU28

Yes please get some more ladies at the ES tailgate. I was worrying that it was turning into a dude ranch. Maybe we can get Huly and MissU28 to pose for a picture and have them autograph it and give it to the beer bong champs. :D :laugh:

Awesome, I'll clean a place off next to my Softball trophy for the autographed photo. :laugh:

oh, we gots a beer pong table already set - and last week Bugs' and I drank a bunch of beers inside FedEx - just to get Redskins cups for the table - 4C always ahead of the game!!!

we'll have to play for sure - my streak of 9 wins in a row, has yet to be beaten.. :cheers:

here we are:

Bugs and I in the retro jerseys

woohoo! beerpong is where it's at. Now I'm gettin (extra) excited........ :D :gaintsuck

I have that shirt! (yellow one)...and Unsonny, I'm really gonna get tix to a closer game. We shall see.

it is going to be a pleasure to look across the beer pong table and watch you drink!!!!

you dont play dirty do you? by trying to distract your opponent, do ya?

Pez is that you?

or is it Huly?

dem jus jokes!!!!!

some ladies play beer pong dirty

I agree with Unsonny, we have played against a few girls that let's just say use their womanly ways to distract young men they are playing against.....not that we think anyone would do that Sunday...... :fingersx:

I agree with Unsonny' date=' we have played against a few girls that let's just say use their womanly ways to distract young men they are playing against.....not that we think anyone would do that Sunday...... :fingersx:[/quote']

hmmmm.... on second thought..... can I play :D

it is going to be a pleasure to look across the beer pong table and watch you drink!!!!

you dont play dirty do you? by trying to distract your opponent, do ya?

Of COURSE I do...it's the only way! In college we used to be scandalous on the other side of the table so we could distract the guys- more often than not it worked.... beer pong is my game regardless though ;)

Of COURSE I do...it's the only way! In college we used to be scandalous on the other side of the table so we could distract the guys- more often than not it worked.... beer pong is my game regardless though ;)

thats good - so when I shake my booty around the beer pong table, there will be no bad feelings - just missed throws!!!! :laugh:

It sucks too, i'm easily distracted - and me being an "assman" and all, makes me lose to the ladies way to often

:2drunks:

Beer and fried food. You can't go wrong with either one! Pez, I found a recipe for a mustard bbq sauce, so I'll make half of the pulled pork with that and the other half with my vinegar bbq sauce. Just need to remember to get some cole slaw for topping :applause:

Archived