Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Something Nasty..

pR0JEkT 21

Is that a Pitt player? It is, isn't it?! Don't wanna come off as heartless, but I'm sure he wasn't any good if he plays for a school like that.

Sincerely,

Penn State

Yes that is a Pitt player named Mike Phillips. He broke his ankle against Nebraska. I think it's funny that Penn State wins a few games against terrible schools and all of their fans think they are going to win the National Championship. They are going to get destroyed against Minnesota, Wisconsin and the rest of the Big Ten. How many years has it been since Penn State has been to a bowl game?? They've been like 4-7 the past 3 years. Really impressive.

Yes that is a Pitt player named Mike Phillips. He broke his ankle against Nebraska. I think it's funny that Penn State wins a few games against terrible schools and all of their fans think they are going to win the National Championship. They are going to get destroyed against Minnesota, Wisconsin and the rest of the Big Ten. How many years has it been since Penn State has been to a bowl game?? They've been like 4-7 the past 3 years. Really impressive.

Oh, I wasn't jus referring that we're better than you in just football. I also meant quality/quantity of girls, education, and everything of the such. The 4-7 records? That's in the past and means nothing. As a Skins fan, I would've assumed you already knew that ;) .

Dear Pitt,

We pregame how you party.

Sincerely,

Penn State

(all in fun Pharm, jus jokin around :))

Oh, I wasn't jus referring that we're better than you in just football. I also meant quality/quantity of girls, education, and everything of the such. The 4-7 records? That's in the past and means nothing. As a Skins fan, I would've assumed you already knew that.

Dear Pitt,

We pregame how you party.

Sincerely,

Penn State

We'll see if the 4-7 records are actually in the past. It seems like your scumbag players really do know how to party. Shooting arrows through dorm walls, prank calling former coaches, DUI's. Really respectable program you guys have there. Larry Johnson must have thought he was back in Crappy Valley when he was beating his ex-girlfriend. That type of behavior is acceptable in State College.

Archived