Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Will we beat Seattle on October 2?

Bacon

I also agree :D a win over the seabirds would add a much needed positive mentality to this team!! I just dont know if I can wait 2 weeks for Redskins football though :(

This week of football will be a nightmare, no Skins, just "other" teams. :mad:

Still though, I can't wait to see the Chargers finally get moving and destroy the Giants. I wish they'd show that one here. :rolleyes:

sean taylor is a overrated coverage safety.seriously

boulware>>>taylor

What a putz. RW is a linebacker playing coverage. The only time he is any good is when he is horse coller tackling after getting burned, and even then he is average at best. You are nothing more then a dallas troll looking for attention even after your team got destroyed in under five minutes. We spotted your team three and a half quarters of regulation to put us away and you couldnt. It only gets worse from here for you cowpatties, you still have to come the the Jack, and contend with the 12th man. We have something like 92,00 seats and they are always full, its loud in our house and your team is gonna drop 2 to us this year. Move on troll under the bridge, move on.

Roy Williams has the coverage skills of Dan Wilkenson and the speed of William "The Fridge" Perry. Why do we have to get the Dallas homers on our board? How about this mindf*ck Mr. "DALLAS IS GREAT OMFG I LOVE DALLAS" what if Dallas loses to San Francisco? Will that finally make your skull implode?

This week of football will be a nightmare, no Skins, just "other" teams. :mad:

Still though, I can't wait to see the Chargers finally get moving and destroy the Giants. I wish they'd show that one here. :rolleyes:

Yeah I do want to see that Giants-Chargers game the most. Im really interested to see what happens. San Diego is at home, and is hungry.

In all honesty although I would LOVE to see the Cowboys fall to San Francisco, but Drew Bledsoe looks f*cking amazing so far this year. I mean he had a high completion percentage against our defense and didnt turn it over.

Anyways if Brunell comes out throwing well downfield against the somewhat weak secondary (at least weaker than Dallas') of the Seahawks, it could open up Portis to have a 100+ day maybe a touchdown or 2. I think Mark can definatly throw for one and the Redskins can come out well on top, maybe turn some heads.

Once again will somebody please create a website for these cowboys fans? THIS SITE IS NOT MENT FOR YOU!!

#1. receivers are scared of taylor he won the game by sitting crayton on his ass

#2. learn your facts do you even know what a cover 2 is? there are many different versions of the cover 2 and springs was man up on crayton, taylor was in the zone so that there would be double coverage through his zone. crayton was springs' man and taylor was trying to help.

#3. go home and polish your tricycle. put a quincy carter rookie card in your spokes so it sounds like a motorcycle and entertain yourself while the big boys talk. :dallasuck

(note: this post is ment for dallas trolls and not upstanding citizens like thornwithin and thehereafter)

The hawks have the best offensive talent (read QB) we've faced and this game will determine if our defense is for real. One concern is our ability (or lack of same) to get to Hasselbeck and force a turnover or 2. On the other hand, the SKINS offense could break out if Portis gets going and the Hawks become overly "Moss" conscious. If we score 20+ points we could win. Is that too much to expect?

I predict a win against Seattle. The Seahawks are not that good. Their receivers drop too many passes and their defense is suspect. It wasn't long ago when the Seahawks were the only team that didn't sack Ramsey when he had the worst protection I had ever seen. The only person on that Seahawks that concern me is Shaun Alexander.

OMG, I was the only one who voted no. Doesn't mean I'm not a redskin fan though. I just think I know this team better than anybody on this board. Reason being is, I'm not blinded by what happen Monday. Anybody who says a win is a win, is blind. Does anybody else realize we were almost shut out by a crappy dallas defense? If we win I will be an official believer that we have a playoff calibur team.

First of all id like to start by saying I love to feed the troll. Second, who voted we are going to lose? I will kll you! jk, actualy no im not!

Being a true redskin fan I will nver say we are going to lose even if we ARE LOSING!! Thats right, gime some more free popcorn im here to stay sucka

OMG, I was the only one who voted no. Doesn't make me a redskin fan though. I just think I know this team better than anybody on this board. Reason being is, I'm not blinded by what happen Monday. Anybody who says a win is a win, is blind. Does anybody else realize we were almost shut out by a crappy dallas defense? If we win I will be an official believer that we have a playoff calibur team.

SO YOURE THE ONE!!!

on th way out please hand in your jersey and player card. thank you and let the door hit u hard in teh ass!

nobody fears sean taylor.

when will yall realize that?

haha nobody fears sean taylor.. haha, just one of the hardest hitters in the game today, if not the hardest.. he doesnt get much tackles, cause q/bs visions and senses is to look where sean isnt.. so how can he get ints, tackles when q/bs don't throw his way.. and when they do throw it to the reciever he covering.. u seen crayton.. you ever seen the ball fly back 10 yrds literallly from a hit..

We do have plenty of time to rest up and get ready for this game and the Seahawks travel, so that gives us an edge.

I am wondering if this is the week we really start to put things together.

We will have to play a heck of a game to pull it off. There is no easy win for us at this point.

Archived