Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Something obvious about the offense.

Art

The media is right, we suck we are a sub .500 team. Thats it, 'nuff said, we can not win in the NFL with an offense like this, we cant. I hate to say it but we have wasted alot of time saying Fat Lenny "knows" what he is talking about, I guess he does, we suck! I will always be a Redskins fan, but $hit guys our offense IS the worst in the league, we cant even aruge that even worse than the Vikings.

Brunell has certainly done nothing, no question. But, what's more evident this week seeing plays develop is just how completely well prepared the Cowboys are in that there just isn't anywhere to go hardly ever. Not sure what happened when Brunell passed to Patten but, other than that, there's really been nothing wide open since earlier in the game.

That's frustrating. It would be more comforting to know you simply lack a trigger man capable of making completions. But, here, it's that the offense is totally figured out. That's a feeling you like a lot less as you imagine it being somewhat harder to correct.

the problem, when we had a few plays open deep, Brunell can't get it downfield fast enough. The Pokes haven't had many open downfield but Bledsoe can make the play, Brunell can't!

The thing you see is the Cowboys are almost always in excellent coverage. We're not getting them at all in the wrong defense. Brunell often has absolutely no where to go with the ball. It's very frustrating.

ART PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT GAME YOU ARE WATCHING...the have had up to 9 guys in the box and 5 men on the line the whole game....a decent offense prays for 8 men in the box.....we are not being out played....we have the wrong man quartebacking or the wrong plays are being called....perhaps someone has to tell Brunell to look past 7 yards.

i mean has the nfl changed this much since 92, come on. the franchise needs to be blown apart and built back up. this bull sh*% has been going on for 13 freaking years now. piece of crap pick ups and over paying guys that plain suck. take samuals for example this guy is good for one sack and one false start per game, burnell is maybe the worst qb in the nfl and can you tell me the last good qb we had.......Mark Rypien. this is sad we are no more then the arizona freaking cardinals. the rest of the league laughs at us and for good reason. you mean in 13 freaking years we cant put this crap together, hey another droped ball. I got to go to bed

Bubba,

I just want to take the chance to say I hope you are feeling better and you're on the way to a speedy recovery. You were in the prayers of a lotta folks around here.

Anyways, Brunell sucking is[/] or isn't obvious to you? Just makin sure you didn't put a typo.

thanks

Brunell STINKS

The problem is, the QB isn't the problem. The offensive gameplan is the problem. We run the ball on first and second down, throw on third down. It's so obvious. The formations are so indicative of what the play is. It's so obvious. This really is a 1990's offense, and it is sad. I can't believe Joe Gibbs is this blind. I'm done making excuses for this team, because after watching this, there are none left. We really are this bad.

Guys, I'm sitting here watching every play develop. Very little is open. Brunell is not hitting anything that is either, but, it shouldn't make anyone feel better that we are are getting so befuddled by a well prepared Cowboy team. I think Gibbs has to simply start throwing the ball longer down the field no matter what. He's got to force openings and we're not doing that.

The Cowboys have controlled our offense by being very well prepared. This shouldn't be comforting.

Guys, I'm sitting here watching every play develop. Very little is open. Brunell is not hitting anything that is either, but, it shouldn't make anyone feel better that we are are getting so befuddled by a well prepared Cowboy team. I think Gibbs has to simply start throwing the ball longer down the field no matter what. He's got to force openings and we're not doing that.

The Cowboys have controlled our offense by being very well prepared. This shouldn't be comforting.

Unfortunatly Gibbs isnt the QB and cant throw the ball........Mark has to do it...he just did but why do we wait till 4 minutes left for this to be done!

I think Brunell does seem to lack anticipation on the long throw as if he throws a couple earlier there's potential. But remember he didn't work with these guys during camp so you're going to have to develop some of that timing. In any case, the display is depressing because it seems so totally hopeless. Now, let's score an 80-yard drive and be hopeless at 2-0 :).

Archived