Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Game thread Redskins at Dallas

jds84

What punishment should Art, Blade, and Blondie be subject to?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What punishment should Art, Blade, and Blondie be subject to?

• Drink Until They Pass Out
    • Tape to Locker Room Bench
    • Wedgies Over Heads
    • Tar and Feather
    • Dizzie Izzies Until Barfage Occurs
    • Noogies Until Hair Loss
    • Other (Keep Clean!)

Hey, I've never seen the "home" team offense have to take a TO because of crowd noise.

What's with the Saints "home" crowd making all that noise when they are trying to move the ball? :rolleyes:

What a debacle. Tags and the NFL should be ashamed for screwing the Saints over and giving the Giants an extra home game.

Do they know something most Skins fans don't? ;)
yes they know the facts. i actually think this will be fairly close game due to the fact that this is redskins season in a lump sum. after playing cowboys, win or lose, normally lose, the skins arent too healthy and go on losing skids. the skins have a better defense than dallas or did last year so ill assume they still do. but its close. the offense of the redskins is a joke. gregg williams will game plan well but doesnt he always.and how do you plan for a team you dont even know who will be on the field at different times. the redskins will stop the run of j.j. and co. but will get burnt blitzing. the cowboys will stop portis and minimize brunell. but they will give up yards on screen passes. both q.b.s will be under a lot of pressure, but bledsoe is much better than brunell. i think the out come of this game will be a close dallas victory as always, however, if they confuse brunell, and lets face it .the skins dont have great receivers, it could get lopsised due to everchanging personell on defense and they will be fresh the whole game opposed to skins may be burnt out by end of 3rd. qtr.

yes they know the facts. i actually think this will be fairly close game due to the fact that this is redskins season in a lump sum. after playing cowboys, win or lose, normally lose, the skins arent too healthy and go on losing skids. the skins have a better defense than dallas or did last year so ill assume they still do. but its close. the offense of the redskins is a joke. gregg williams will game plan well but doesnt he always.and how do you plan for a team you dont even know who will be on the field at different times. the redskins will stop the run of j.j. and co. but will get burnt blitzing. the cowboys will stop portis and minimize brunell. but they will give up yards on screen passes. both q.b.s will be under a lot of pressure, but bledsoe is much better than brunell. i think the out come of this game will be a close dallas victory as always, however, if they confuse brunell, and lets face it .the skins dont have great receivers, it could get lopsised due to everchanging personell on defense and they will be fresh the whole game opposed to skins may be burnt out by end of 3rd. qtr.

The way williams game plans, is to get to Bledsoe. He knows stuff about Drew that can hurt him, and he's been known to have the Deer in the headlights syndrome.

In the future use some punctuation and paragraphs. That's harsh on the eyeballs right there. Nevermind the fact that you're completely delusional.

Dude, isn't there a dallas site you can go occupy?

It's wings, tater skins, chips, dips, chains, and whips for me tonight ;)

Oh, and lots of beer. I told my boss to expect me to be either in a very good or bad mood in the morning, and definitely hung over.

Gonna tune in the radio feed in a little bit. :cheers:

ugh... I can't eat. too nervous. :puke:

Archived