Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Game thread Redskins at Dallas

jds84

What punishment should Art, Blade, and Blondie be subject to?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What punishment should Art, Blade, and Blondie be subject to?

• Drink Until They Pass Out
    • Tape to Locker Room Bench
    • Wedgies Over Heads
    • Tar and Feather
    • Dizzie Izzies Until Barfage Occurs
    • Noogies Until Hair Loss
    • Other (Keep Clean!)

I would think the our normal game thread starter Blondie will be attending the game tonight, so I figure I can get in touch with my feminine side, and get this thing started.

Lets kick some Cowboy butt

:wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd:

:wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd:

Apparently we dumped the :boobies: smilie, so I dont' really have anything else to add.

Umm....

:dallasuck

What I want to see: Brunell actually throw the ball more than 10 yards downfield. It's the only way we can be any good. Some crazy people were saying he had zip on his passes this preseason ("lasers" some even said). Now let's see them when it counts. Lasers and boobies, I mean.

I was just thinking this same thing and was about to start this thread only to hit the back button and see this one:cheers:

I just threw on the Grill 3 Porterhouse steaks that have been marinating all day and 3 perdu chicken breast I have had in BBQ sauce all day. Cracked open my Sol(mexican beer) and I am ready to go:cheers:

It's wings, tater skins, chips, dips, chains, and whips for me tonight ;)

Oh, and lots of beer. I told my boss to expect me to be either in a very good or bad mood in the morning, and definitely hung over.

Gonna tune in the radio feed in a little bit. :cheers:

I was just thinking this same thing and was about to start this thread only to hit the back button and see this one:cheers:

I just threw on the Grill 3 Porterhouse steaks that have been marinating all day and 3 perdu chicken breast I have had in BBQ sauce all day. Cracked open my Sol(mexican beer) and I am ready to go:cheers:

2nd beer Red beens and rice scalloped potatoes and fresh Brocoli :cheers: And some Nathans hotdogs :D A win will make my September :applause:

Archived