Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ramseys Confidence

PapaRora

His confidence has probably taken a huge hit due to Gibbs' move.

I just want us in the playoffs. It wouldve been wonderful if it was with Ramsey. Cuz Ramsey to me is like Brad Johnson. And yeah I was one of those guys, who fell in love with Jeff George and abandoned BJ for a little bit but Mark Brunell def aint no Jeff George.

Since when do we all fuss over our players confidence? Last I checked the players had to earn the confidence of the caoch/coaches, not the coaches earn earn the confidences of the players or fans. Face it, PR didn't earn the confidence of Gibbs ( Antonio Brown did, then lost it quickly).

If this move shatters his confidence and makes him play worse than I'm convinced he wasn't cut out for the job. QBs have to have confidence, no matter if the coach does or not. I have a feeling that we'll see PR again this season, MB still has to prove he's the man as well.

While Brunell is surely not the future of the Redskins, as I type this post, he is better than Ramsey. Possibly, better than Ramsey will ever be. And... don't kid yourself into thinking that the Redskins can get something for him in trade. Who's gonna take him? Who will he replace? Nobody. Where-ever he goes, he'll be the back-up.

His confidence has probably taken a huge hit due to Gibbs' move.

I just want us in the playoffs. It wouldve been wonderful if it was with Ramsey. Cuz Ramsey to me is like Brad Johnson. And yeah I was one of those guys, who fell in love with Jeff George and abandoned BJ for a little bit but Mark Brunell def aint no Jeff George.

Maybe his confidence level is just a an accurate refelection of himself as a pro qb at this stage in his life. Gibbs really put himself out there nameing him the 2005 starter in order to give him more confidence, that ship has now offically sailed. If he wants it, he has to find his own way to prove he can perform :dallasuck

Archived