Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Attention Brunnell Haters.....

Cou-!@#$DALLAS-gh

Theres been a lot of talk about how Joe Gibbs is making the wrong decision by starting Brunnell in MNF against the cowboys and how Patrick Ramsey is getting a raw deal by Gibbs in this case... I just wanted to point out a few details...

A. When we turn the ball over... We will lose (unless we play the SH!TTY A$$ Bears) Whose tired of cringing while the ball is in mid air praying that it makes to it to the intended reciever?

B. Face it... Brunnell outplayed Ramsey in the preseason and did better than him in the bears game... Gibbs tried to give Ramsey confidence by naming him the starter but he didnt develop... He looks the same as he always has and we can not have another year like last year.

C. Joe Gibbs said he was going to play the players that will give us the best chance to win. Why did we bench Ramsey? Refer back to point A.

D. Ill admit that Brunnell was a SH!TTY QB last year but he had 2 TD's, 320+ yards, and no INT's against the Cowgirls last year.

Ironically on MNF last year.

E. FCUK the cowboys:dallasuck

Id like to hear why Ramsey should get the start over Brunnell...:evil: :evil:

how can you say brunell is better then ramsey when he had 70 yards in 3 quarters? might as well put anyone on this board in his spot...just look at the stats...

ramsey 6 for 11, 105 yards 9.5 yard average and 1 pick

brunell 8 for 14, 70 yards 5.0 average and 1 pick that was overturned because of a penalty.

even look at the rushing...brunell had 5 attempts for -2 yards. even the ever so not mobile ramsey had 1 yard on 1 attempt.

gibbs is making a huge mistake. brunell hasn't gotten any better. so far all he has shown me is that he can continue record setting pace of most games with fewer then 100 yards passing.

When Patrick Starts - WE LOSE.

Hopefully Brunell's injury was worse then advertised and the way he looked in pre-season won't be a mirage.

But our winning percentage is worse since Gibbs has returned when Brunell has started than when Patrick has started. I believe that's irrefutable.

But our winning percentage is worse since Gibbs has returned when Brunell has started than when Patrick has started. I believe that's irrefutable.

3-6 under Brunell

3-4 under Pat

yea, Brunell looked like my grandma out there last year. This pre-season he looked much better. Gibbs said that he's healthier. I didn't want to believe it before but its starting to make more sense now.

You sir have no idea what you are talking about... at ALL... I would rather have a veteran where to I might add has had one season ever to which he had 1 more INT that TDs way back in the early 90's...

Brunell played with a fcuked up hamsting last year and still had 320+ yards, 2 TD's, and 0 INT's....

I dont care how many rushing yards Ramsey had... incase you didnt notice we have running backs for that....

Theres a reason why the bears int was negated....... ...... Uh it was PASS INTERFERENCE!!!!

We cant win when we turn the ball over.... Ramsey is benched and Antionio Brown was released today.... Turn the ball over and your gone....

We just need a QB that can get it to our recievers.... Look at what Moss did after the catch sunday... Just get it to them and let them do the rest...

I seriously don't get Brunell's injury. What exactly was it?

He went out the Giants game, so I'm assuming that's when the injury occured. But then his best game in years was the very next game against Dallas. He also looked halfway decent at other times. So was this a flaring up and down type of injury?

Anyway...

Patrick starts - 4 wins (including yesterday :)) in 8 games. Not a losing record

Brunell starts - 3 wins in 9 games. Losing record.

When Patrick starts we win :)

Theres been a lot of talk about how Joe Gibbs is making the wrong decision by starting Brunnell in MNF against the cowboys and how Patrick Ramsey is getting a raw deal by Gibbs in this case... I just wanted to point out a few details...

A. When we turn the ball over... We will lose (unless we play the SH!TTY A$$ Bears) Whose tired of cringing while the ball is in mid air praying that it makes to it to the intended reciever?

B. Face it... Brunnell outplayed Ramsey in the preseason and did better than him in the bears game... Gibbs tried to give Ramsey confidence by naming him the starter but he didnt develop... He looks the same as he always has and we can not have another year like last year.

C. Joe Gibbs said he was going to play the players that will give us the best chance to win. Why did we bench Ramsey? Refer back to point A.

D. Ill admit that Brunnell was a SH!TTY QB last year but he had 2 TD's, 320+ yards, and no INT's against the Cowgirls last year.

.62 TD per game. Yeah thats going to win games. One game doesnt make Brunell a star. 10 games of mediocrity does show us that he is washed up.

Ramsey outperformed Brunell in passes thrown, and yards in the quarter that he played versus what Brunell did for the rest of the game.

Dont try to sugar coat a roadapple and tell me that its a donut.

I seriously don't get Brunell's injury. What exactly was it?

He went out the Giants game, so I'm assuming that's when the injury occured. But then his best game in years was the very next game against Dallas. He also looked halfway decent at other times. So was this a flaring up and down type of injury?

I'm not really sure either. He didn't look very good against Tampa in week 1.

He hurt his hamstring in week 2 but had a good game against Dallas the next week.

I'm guessing that his hamstring was bothering him and it got worse after week 3 because he probably should've stayed off it.

Also, he might've been a little stiff from his elbow surgery in 2003.

Sounds strange to me that he's all of a sudden recovered but he did look stronger in pre-season then all of last year.

Either way, neither of these quarterbacks are going to be the future. But as of right now, Brunell is the better choice. Granted, it is unlikely that Brunell will have a comeback player of the year-caliber season. But the way I figure it, as long as Brunell can hold onto the football, take time off the clock, and we make our field goals plus score a touchdown here and there, then hey, we have just as good a chance at the post season as anyone. HELL THE RAVENS DID IT AND WENT TO THE SUPPERBOWL. Our DEFENSE is one of the best in the league and we need to keep them fresh which means we need to sit on the ball for as long as we can.

.62 TD per game. Yeah thats going to win games. One game doesnt make Brunell a star. 10 games of mediocrity does show us that he is washed up.

Ramsey outperformed Brunell in passes thrown, and yards in the quarter that he played versus what Brunell did for the rest of the game.

Dont try to sugar coat a roadapple and tell me that its a donut.

Look what Brunell had last year....

A. A horrid offensive line

B. No John Jansen

C. New Clinton Portis with crappy blocking system

D. Rod Gardner (Mr. 50/50)

E. Laverneus Coles (Mr. Turff toe I cant get open to save my life)

F. Un-Special teams that couldnt get good field position

G. Plus a nagging hamstring he tweaked pretty good and when your 30+ you dont just bounce back over night.

I dont even think Brett Farve could have won with that.... Well actually this sounds about what he does have right now and i didnt see a TD against the Lions? hmmm coinidence?

Give a healthy Brunell A good O line... (and hey all i can say is with 2 broken thumbs at least you know your not going to be called for holding)

Recievers that can make plays

Portis that will run and run well this year

Chris Cooley

And for god sakes how about lining Sean Taylor at WR, that is going to pay dividens when he learns to get position on the defenders...

Ben Rothlesberger threw a total of what 11 times? We can win with Brunell, what would fcuk it all up is if we have a QB that makes bad decisions cou-patrick ramsey-gh :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I'm so glad there are people like you on this board who can teach me how to watch football.

Brunell and Ramsey were faced with entirely different situations in preseason. Brunell played against bench warmers and had very conservative play calling scheme. Ramsey on the other hand was asked to air it out against some very good starting Defenses. But someone as astute as yourself knew that, I'm sure. Perhaps in the excitement of the moment you simply forgot.

As for the bears game, how does Brunell's performance clearly beat Ramsey's? Ramsey moved the ball effectively at a time when the bears were smothering our run game, and except for a penalty, got the ball into the end zone. The only thing Brunell showed us is that he knows how to hand the ball off. His biggest play was a pass interference call, which was really an interception. So if you want to judge based on bad throws, its one a piece for Ramsey and Brunell.

And for the record I am in no way a Brunell hater. I just ask someone of your intellectual stature to please be understanding when unenlightened individuals such as myself are just a bit skeptical after last season's experience.

I agree :applause:

I believe too that Gibbs named him the starter to give him some confidence, but it didn't work. He's the same old same old...and enough is enough. Ramsey is a great dude and all, but he's damaged goods.

Joe Gibbs is a :pimp:

You sir have no idea what you are talking about... at ALL... I would rather have a veteran where to I might add has had one season ever to which he had 1 more INT that TDs way back in the early 90's...

Brunell played with a fcuked up hamsting last year and still had 320+ yards, 2 TD's, and 0 INT's....

I dont care how many rushing yards Ramsey had... incase you didnt notice we have running backs for that....

Theres a reason why the bears int was negated....... ...... Uh it was PASS INTERFERENCE!!!!

We cant win when we turn the ball over.... Ramsey is benched and Antionio Brown was released today.... Turn the ball over and your gone....

We just need a QB that can get it to our recievers.... Look at what Moss did after the catch sunday... Just get it to them and let them do the rest...

Brunell can't get it to Moss

B. No John Jansen

G. Plus a nagging hamstring he tweaked pretty good and when your 30+ you dont just bounce back over night.

I dont even think Brett Farve could have won with that.... Well actually this sounds about what he does have right now and i didnt see a TD against the Lions? hmmm coinidence?

Give a healthy Brunell A good O line... (and hey all i can say is with 2 broken thumbs at least you know your not going to be called for holding)

Chris Cooley

And for god sakes how about lining Sean Taylor at WR, that is going to pay dividens when he learns to get position on the defenders...

Ben Rothlesberger threw a total of what 11 times? We can win with Brunell, what would fcuk it all up is if we have a QB that makes bad decisions cou-patrick ramsey-gh :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Ramsey was in the same situation last year. Yet we won just as many games. And our offense responded better.

What makes you think with all the improvements we have this year that only Brunell will improve and not Ramsey?

B. No John Jansen

Chris Cooley

and with all of these reasons and excuses, Ramsey still outperformed Brunell.

Thanks for proving my argument.

Archived