Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Uh oh, Look who is at the bottom of the EAST!!

airborneskins

I thought the Eagles looked fine today, but I was really impressed with the Falcons and their D. Both teams looked very good and I thought it was an excellent, high intensity first game.

One area the Eagles need to improve on is the running game. Maybe some of it was the fact Trotter was out or maybe it was the Falcons 0-line, but they let up some big runs tonight (especially in the first half). They didn't give up many points though.

not why we lost, we missed 2 field goals and played poorly. not having trotter did kill our run defense in the first half. setting up vicks passing. they adjusted well in the second half. good game by the falcons, not by the iggles

I thought the Eagles played fine. I just thought it was a very highly competitive game. Both teams had turnovers that hurt them imo. The two field goals were pretty long even for an almost automatic Akers.

I don't think the Eagles played bad tonight...just thought the Falcons made one or two more plays throughout the game.

look up the numbers hehateme, i'll think you'll see your wrong. he played a bad game, not a career.

Again, I don't think he was bad tonight. Maybe not as good as McNabb typically is, although I think a lot of that had to do with the pressure the Falcons had on him for most of the night. Their pressure tonight was very impressive, especially against a good O-line.

One more thing...Westbrook is a heck of a player. As a Cowboy fan, he causes all sorts of problems for an offense. He is the perfect compliment to TO. It is amazing to see him catch the ball on those screens and immediatley runs away from backers. Nice player.

One more thing...Westbrook is a heck of a player. As a Cowboy fan, he causes all sorts of problems for an offense. He is the perfect compliment to TO. It is amazing to see him catch the ball on those screens and immediatley runs away from backers. Nice player.

And they are lowballing him because?

look up the numbers hehateme, i'll think you'll see your wrong. he played a bad game, not a career.

He's got great numbers.

But look how they spiked last season with the addition of an incredibly talented WR who can basically catch anything and everything thrown his way.

T.O. has done wonders for McNabb's accuracy and tonight it was evident.

Balls were thrown high, balls were thrown low, balls were thrown too far ahead and balls were thrown too far behind.

He's a great QB overall, dont get me wrong.

I just dont have much faith in his ability to consistently hit WR's in stride and in the numbers.

I think by now teams should be gameplanning for Westbrook a little bit better. Seems every other pass is an attempt to get it to Westbrook on a screen. That is what seperates good D's from Great D's. The Really good Defenses can cover man-to-man which frees up LBs to stop that screen. Sure it can't be stopped every single time, but Philly was successful on it every time but once, I believe.

Archived