Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Uh oh, Look who is at the bottom of the EAST!!

airborneskins

We beat the team we were scheduled to play. We didn't sit Gates out, they did. Had gGates played, they may have passed to him more, thus taking passes away from Keenan, and that could have taken the TD away. All the excuses are nothing more. We won..now we move to the next game.

As for jumping on another teams logo, who cares? George Teague certainly wasn't lacking in the balls to knock TO on his rear when he did it. I bet TO see's players wearing #31 in his nightmares.

bTW, Dallas doesn't need your respect, neither do the Skins. We both have superbowls..where are your trophies? I would not trade one of those trophies for all the opposing "respect" in the world.

"WE HAVE TROPHIES......" When was the last time you won one? Was it before or after the Clinton Admin? If you can only use the past tense as your rebuttal then my friend, you must be living in the past! You can keep your trophies for now, we'll have ours. How about this, try and win a playoff game this CENTURY, then holla at me!

As far as #31, I think you guys worry about #81 more than he worries about you! Remember, he has stood on 3 of the 5 Dallas stars, roller staked across you endzone.....and basically made you team his personal piss pot, not to mention he plays for a team that since 1998 made....

1 - Pickle Juice the new "Gatorade".....

2 - Showed what you can do in 14 seconds......

3 - Made Michael Irvin the #2 TV analyist in the business!

4 - Turned Texas Stadium into "Little Veterans Staduim!"

I'm talking the present dude......unless you can bring something to the table revelvant to now, I suggest you got figure out where DeMarco Ware was last Sunday! I hear he's still missing in action! :laugh:

"WE HAVE TROPHIES......" When was the last time you won one? Was it before or after the Clinton Admin? If you can only use the past tense as your rebuttal then my friend, you must be living in the past! You can keep your trophies for now, we'll have ours. How about this, try and win a playoff game this CENTURY, then holla at me!

As far as #31, I think you guys worry about #81 more than he worries about you! Remember, he has stood on 3 of the 5 Dallas stars, roller staked across you endzone.....and basically made you team his personal piss pot, not to mention he plays for a team that since 1998 made....

I'm talking the present dude......unless you can bring something to the table revelvant to now, I suggest you got figure out where DeMarco Ware was last Sunday! I hear he's still missing in action! :laugh:

Dang #5- You're back with a vengeance.:laugh:

I know that you guys HATE the trophy thing. I would too if I were in your shoes. That doesn't make it an invalid point though. It can be easily remedied...just win one. ;)

BTW- There is nothing like seeing Eagle fans and Cowboy fans going at it on a Redskin message board!

WHOAMG LOOK AT OUR PRESENT... excuse, when was the Eagles last championship win? Before the Super Bowl was created???? YES, IT WAS! Sorry, ramming home the fact that you guys are perrennial runner ups doesn't impress me none. Congrats to you on all your faux accomplishments, since we know the Eagles lack any real ones, whether that be past, present, OR future.

not to mention he plays for a team that since 1998 made....

I notice "win a Super Bowl" wasn't on that list. :D You can throw second place at us all you want, in the end you end up with simply a higher draft pick than the rest of the league and a national stage to choke on.

WHOAMG LOOK AT OUR PRESENT... excuse, when was the Eagles last championship win? Before the Super Bowl was created???? YES, IT WAS! Sorry, ramming home the fact that you guys are perrennial runner ups doesn't impress me none. Congrats to you on all your faux accomplishments, since we know the Eagles lack any real ones, whether that be past, present, OR future.

I notice "win a Super Bowl" wasn't on that list. :D You can throw second place at us all you want, in the end you end up with simply a higher draft pick than the rest of the league and a national stage to choke on.

This is too good! Again, let's look at the present. The only way your team can attempt to be successful is to accept other teams over the hill castaways in an attempt to reclaim glory that has passed by you faster than a speeding bullet. Anytime you build your entire team with one sole purpose, that says something about who "wants to choke on whose you know what!" Your team is sorry, you recruit a STATUE to play QB who hasn't had a good season since the first episode of Will and Grace. Your best WRs claim to fame is writing a book that lasted shorter on the BEST SELLER LIST than Jose Canseco's and your other WR is so delicate that your own has-been coach calls him....."HER!"

God is an Eagles fan, why else would he put a hole in the roof of Texas Staduim, so when the Birds come to play, they can take a BIG S**T on them BOYS! :laugh:

What kind of team do you have when legends...LEGENDS such as Aikman, Irvin, and Johnson show their biggest rival more love than the team they won rings with? You guys are a joke. People talk all about how improved you are, when the fact remains that if you want to be the BEST, you GOTTA BEAT the BEST! You chumps aren't ready to face us....please your team won't stand a chance. I bet the Eagles have an open invitation for there fans to come join them jumping on the Dallas logo! :laugh:

How does it feel to be punched in the mouth, your helmet slammed to the ground by an opposing teams player, and your ass whipped all in the same night?

I don't know since it didn't happen to me or the Philadelphia Eagles. :jerk: If that was your attempt to be funny, please, I beg you, PLEASE try again!

How does it feel to be punched in the mouth, your helmet slammed to the ground by an opposing teams player, and your ass whipped all in the same night?

The Eagles gave as well as they got Monday Night. It was a very physical game.

The defense gives reason for excitement. THEY are the single reason I still think the Superbowl is reasonable.

I don't know since it didn't happen to me or the Philadelphia Eagles. :jerk: If that was your attempt to be funny, please, I beg you, PLEASE try again!

Ok I will

How does it feel (for your team) to be punched in the mouth, your (teams) helmet slammed to the ground by an opposing teams player, and your (teams) ass whipped all in the same night?

:laugh:

Ok I will

How does it feel (for your team) to be punched in the mouth, your (teams) helmet slammed to the ground by an opposing teams player, and your (teams) ass whipped all in the same night?

:laugh:

1 - The Eagles weren't punched in the mouth....Patrick Ramsey was.....sorry but I had to go there.

2 - It feels like having your helmet slammed in the turf... :doh:

3 - The Eagles lost by 4 points......outgained and for 3 quarters outplayed the Falcons.

They didn't get whopped so please, PLEASE try again. You are only making yourself look more ignorant because obiviously your either didn't watch the game, or you failed to turn back to it after it was 14-0.

1 - The Eagles weren't punched in the mouth....Patrick Ramsey was.....sorry but I had to go there.

3 - The Eagles lost by 4 points......outgained and for 3 quarters outplayed the Falcons.

They didn't get whopped so please, PLEASE try again. You are only making yourself look more ignorant because obiviously your either didn't watch the game, or you failed to turn back to it after it was 14-0.

At what point was Ramsey punched, he wasn't. Briggs clotheslined him. :silly:

Trotter was punched. Donovan was speared (nobody came to his aid)

The eagles outplayed who. It took the falcons one quarter to beat you. The game was over in one quarter. (ass whippin) Thanks for proving my point. :silly:

3 Simple Questions...I think your a closet skins fan...

Why would a philly fan spend their life on a Redskins board?

Does Philly have any Lombardi Trophies?

Did he Eagles look bad Monday night?

At what point was Ramsey punched, he wasn't. Briggs clotheslined him. :silly:

Trotter was punched. Donovan was speared (nobody came to his aid)

The eagles outplayed who. It took the falcons one quarter to beat you. The game was over in one quarter. (ass whippin) Thanks for proving my point. :silly:

Clothline.....around the nose and mouth area...thus the black eyes!

Speared yes......no one came to his aid because after the brawl the Eagles couldn't lose another player because of retailation.

The Eagles outgained.......outscored and cause more turnovers over the last 45 minutes. The game wasn't over until the final minute when the Eagles still could have won....come on.....keep showing your football IQ. Anyone with half a brain would know that the Eagles lost a close game in that went down to the wire. Only a true idiot would think other wise.......

3 Simple Questions...I think your a closet skins fan...

Why would a philly fan spend their life on a Redskins board?

Does Philly have any Lombardi Trophies?

Did he Eagles look bad Monday night?

1 - To talk football with other fans. I talk football with Cowboys fans, Giants, Bucs, Seahawks, and otehr Eagles fans, its called "Minimizing Windows".... :doh:

2 - No.....do you personally own any? I mean, does your home have any?

3 - The Eagles offense looked bad, the defense looked great. The turnovers, the pressure, the passion. It was more than I expected. How did your offense look on Sunday? I know your defense was nice, but did your offense look worse then ours seeing how your team only scored 9 points. We were no better with 10, but then again, we shot ourselves in the foot quite often.

Fifty today...

...and we missed you yesterday...it must have hurt.

Yeah...Monte sent me a PM I got today. Tr1 I was so wasted the past two days. Monday morning I woke up smash cause the Ravens lost, then Monday night I got tanked and that was before the game started. Lucky for me I was off yesterday or I would have been fired from work and probably kicked off the site.

Amazing what a large cup of coffee, 2 raw eggs and a pack of Newport 100's can do for a hang over! Anyways, I figured you guys would have some ammo for us.....I was just shocked that it wasn't more harsh!

Yeah...Monte sent me a PM I got today. Tr1 I was so wasted the past two days. Monday morning I woke up smash cause the Ravens lost, then Monday night I got tanked and that was before the game started. Lucky for me I was off yesterday or I would have been fired from work and probably kicked off the site.

Amazing what a large cup of coffee, 2 raw eggs and a pack of Newport 100's can do for a hang over! Anyways, I figured you guys would have some ammo for us.....I was just shocked that it wasn't more harsh!

I start my b-day celebration with my brother tomorrow...I have a great wife.

I don't really talk smack, you know. I think the Eagles are a good team...it's TO and the FO that have problems...but I digress.

Anyway, I'll be infrequent for the next 4 days...road trip...enjoy the free ride.

I start my b-day celebration with my brother tomorrow...I have a great wife.

I don't really talk smack, you know. I think the Eagles are a good team...it's TO and the FO that have problems...but I digress.

Anyway, I'll be infrequent for the next 4 days...road trip...enjoy the free ride.

Have a safe birthday! And be careful......we all know how older men and road trips end up! And normally a long story to tell comes with it!

Have fun!

This is too good! Again, let's look at the present. The only way your team can attempt to be successful is to accept other teams over the hill castaways in an attempt to reclaim glory that has passed by you faster than a speeding bullet. Anytime you build your entire team with one sole purpose, that says something about who "wants to choke on whose you know what!" Your team is sorry, you recruit a STATUE to play QB who hasn't had a good season since the first episode of Will and Grace. Your best WRs claim to fame is writing a book that lasted shorter on the BEST SELLER LIST than Jose Canseco's and your other WR is so delicate that your own has-been coach calls him....."HER!"

I don't care who you are....that's funny.:laugh:

Eh,

It's week 1-- gotta say I was impressed with the Falcons. Not saying anything about the Eagles. Although, you have the excuses of Donovan being injured and Trotter out.....

I know reality, I know that the Eagles will eventually be back at the top of the NFCE (hell, you guys better blow out San Fran. by at least 30 this week-- that's what I expect) in the next few weeks.

But right now, it is refreshing to see the Eagles not at the top of the NFCE with Dallas, New York and Washington.

Archived