Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Game Thread-SKINS/BEARS

Blondie

Offense looks the same as last year with Brunell at the helm.

You saw a more modern, downfield offense with Ramsey in the game.

I'm not sure what Gibbs is doing with Brunell and Ramsey, but something tells me that Ramsey was not too hurt to play.....

Something tells me that Brunell is gonna start against Dallas next week.

Offense looks the same as last year with Brunell at the helm.

You saw a more modern, downfield offense with Ramsey in the game.

I'm not sure what Gibbs is doing with Brunell and Ramsey, but something tells me that Ramsey was not too hurt to play.....

2 fumbles and 1 Int in less than a half will get you benched under Joe Gibbs.

That is why Coach Gibbs is the Coach and we are couch potatoes. Run down the clock and let your D win the game, awesome job Coach!!!!!!!!!!!

That will not cut it against a better team. :(

Neither will 9 POINTS

If extremeskins.com has a question at the press conference, I'm begging you, you have to ask: After Ramsey got hurt, you seemed to go back to the conservative offense you ran a year ago. Why? Do you think 9 points will be enough to have a winning record this season? Why did you stick with Brunell after Ramsey was cleared?

That will not cut it against a better team. :(

Neither would throwing an INT or fumbling the ball against an all out pass rush by a team that is pinning them back in a last chance effort. Gibbs was right to make the Bears burn thier TOs instead of throwing into the teeth of their D. The final outcome was victory.

Congrats on the win.....but before you guys get all excited and start yelling about playoffs and division championships......please watch two games where potential playoffs teams face each other!

Dallas vs San Diego at 4pm

Philly vs Atlanta MNF

If you guys struggle against the Bears only putting 9 points up......then after these two games, I might reconsider your "Super Bowl" ambitions.

Again, congrats on the victory or as we are saying up here.....The Winners of the Week 1 Toilet Bowl.

Archived