Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Game Thread-SKINS/BEARS

Blondie

Congrats on the win.....but before you guys get all excited and start yelling about playoffs and division championships......please watch two games where potential playoffs teams face each other!

Dallas vs San Diego at 4pm

Philly vs Atlanta MNF

If you guys struggle against the Bears only putting 9 points up......then after these two games, I might reconsider your "Super Bowl" ambitions.

Again, congrats on the victory or as we are saying up here.....The Winners of the Week 1 Toilet Bowl.

If you knew a little about football you would know the Bears have one of the best defenses in the league. They played without half of their starters last year. Don't quit your day job.

Congrats on the win.....but before you guys get all excited and start yelling about playoffs and division championships......please watch two games where potential playoffs teams face each other!

Dallas vs San Diego at 4pm

Philly vs Atlanta MNF

If you guys struggle against the Bears only putting 9 points up......then after these two games, I might reconsider your "Super Bowl" ambitions.

Again, congrats on the victory or as we are saying up here.....The Winners of the Week 1 Toilet Bowl.

Ummm, the Bears are a lot better than you give them credit for. Their defense is top tier, especially their d-line. Orton played a lot better than some rookie and the o-line blocking for him was pretty damn good.

I hope the Jets get shut out... nice trade Coles... hope u have a very 'productive' season.

Good game for us... especially the D... frustrating that Brunell throws for so little yards... and i hate that battle. Ramsey int's and Brunell no offesive threat. The D won it today (and john hall) but we finished with a win so... lets try get a TD next week!

:dallasuck A WIN IS A WIN IS A WIN....I really don't give a crap about aestetics(sp). The offense played MUCH better than people may think despite the score and our DEFENSE? A$$ Kickers and Heart breakers!~! NOW....let's go to Cowgirl country and BREAK THIS DAMN STREAK!!!!

Ummm, the Bears are a lot better than you give them credit for. Their defense is top tier, especially their d-line. Orton played a lot better than some rookie and the o-line blocking for him was pretty damn good.

I believe the Bears have a very good defense. Their offense is just very young. Now the point I'm bring up is that my team has just as good a defense as the Bears, with a very good offense.

Thus the point being that if your "improved" offense struggled against a Bear defense that had no offensive support, would you have the same results against the Birds. At this point, even with all the heart of that the Skins may possess, I believe the question will be answered Monday Night. Just like the answer to the question who wins next week. If Dallas can go into San Diego and beat the AFC West Champs, then I would say you guys have a very slim chance.

Consider the levels of competetion, though all teams are NFL teams, there is a difference between elite and average.

That's all!

I'll take an ugly win any day, especially with the starting QB taken out on a play that should have been called for a Personal Foul. It would have been interesting to see what happened if the game plan hadn't been forced to change compared to what happened during the week of practice.

Go away Number5.

Like the Eagles looked great against us last year? No. We shall see what happens when the Redskins meet the Eagles November 6th. So please stop trying to piss on our cornflakes, and go troll somewhere else.

Don't get all emotional like you lost your best friend. Ain't no trolling here duke......just stating the obivious. It ain't my fault that I'm telling the truth. Besides, If I was trolling, why the h3ll would I mention Dallas? How about this, when you come to realize the truth about what I said, the fact that this type of performance won't work next week or possibly Nov 6th, then we can talk. Until then, keep living in the land of "EVERYTHING IS JUST PEACHY!"

Seesh, even a 5 year old can see the light if you leave it on long enough!

Don't get all emotional like you lost your best friend. Ain't no trolling here duke......just stating the obivious. It ain't my fault that I'm telling the truth. Besides, If I was trolling, why the h3ll would I mention Dallas?

Because no one has said anything about the Offense looking explosive. People are happy with the win. Some are worried about the Offense, others are excited that the Defense still looks good. No one honestly needed you or any fan of another team to come onto a Redskins board to mention nothing new, then act as if you're breaking a new flash.

It was a good win...No major injuries (Ramsey will be fine)...Great Defense...They'll get their respect soon enough. A. Brown :doh: U gotta do something...BUT, I'll take any win, since we only had 6 last year. ;)

I dunno if the Ramsey wiill be fine thing is a good thing. He overthrew most of his passes downfield including the catches. I'd rather see Brunell against the cowhumpers.

Don't get all emotional like you lost your best friend. Ain't no trolling here duke......just stating the obivious. It ain't my fault that I'm telling the truth. Besides, If I was trolling, why the h3ll would I mention Dallas? How about this, when you come to realize the truth about what I said, the fact that this type of performance won't work next week or possibly Nov 6th, then we can talk. Until then, keep living in the land of "EVERYTHING IS JUST PEACHY!"

Seesh, even a 5 year old can see the light if you leave it on long enough!

Telling the truth? You only stated opinion, so maybe it's the truth according to Number5. I, unlike you, think Coach Gibbs is turning this team around. Slowly, but surely. Just like you can't do a 180 with an aircraft carrier in no time flat, you can't with a football team either. Do I think we are Superbowl bound this year? No, but do I think we are better than last year? Yes. This is the same crap you spew, so by doing it in the thread in which we won the game, it is trolling. Trying to rain on our parade.

So, if a 5 year old can see the light if you leave it on long enough, then what's your problem?

:eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck

Archived