Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How long will Ramsey hold out?

Henry

Holdouts tend to get REAL unpopular with fans the longer they go on. It puts a LOT of pressure on a player to produce when the fans are on his case.

Fortunately for Ramsey, he's not slated to start but holding out at the most important position could definitely cause bad feelings, not only with fans but teammates as well. If he's not there by this weekend or Monday at the latest, things could start to get ugly for him.

LET HIS A$$ HOLD OUT FOREVER. SS CAN WIN WITH THE THREE

GUNS HE HAS NOW. I MEAN WITH OUR D AND CHAMP RETURNING

PUNTS AND SD, THE QB'S WILL NOT HAVE TO LIGHT IT UP BUT IF

THEY DO GREAT!!

I BELIEVE WE ARE GOING TO HAVE GOOD FIELD POSITION MOST OF THE TIME BECAUSE OF THE LB'S, CB'S AND OUR RETURNS.

I KNOW THIS SCENARIO WILL PROBABLY NOT HAPPEN BUT NOT SIGNING RAMSEY WOULD SAVE US MONEY AND THEN NEXT YEAR SS CAN GET THE QB HE AND I WANT REX GROSSMAN!! JUST A THOUGHT...BE NICE THIS IS MY FIRST POST.

Ramsey won't get the extra dollars he is looking for and will come in just late enough to ensure that his first year is a complete wash.

Harrington wanted to play football and got in on time. Ramsey wants to play patty cake.

I guess I'm the odd one out since I voted that he'll miss a few pre season games. I think he's a smart kid but at the same time he will be getting an earful from his agent to get the most money he can. At the same time the Skins can be as patient as they want since they want to bring him along slowly and he's not in the immediate plans to start. So with that said, I don't see a sense of urgency on either side. I hope you all tell me 'We told you so' and he signs soon since a lengthy holdout isn't good for him or the team.

Same old bullsh*t. Another agent telling some young kid how good he is going to be without ever stepping foot on the playing field. I could care less if Ramsey ever signs. We have three qood quality quarterbacks right now. Ramsey is just pissing away any chance he had at early playing time. Every day lost to a rookie qb is extremely important. Have fun setting on the porch pretty boy!

I was hoping for linemen to be drafted by us this year since the QB class of 2k3 is going to be awesome.

This Ramsey kid hasn't wowed me yet and he better realise that its better to be signed and in camp and not facing the Wrath of Danny or the fans.

Its not like if he turns out to be a great QB he cant renegotiate for a better contract.

I have to say ... at this point I'm ready to sign that Jack *** to a normal contract with a slotted bonus, and give him all the elevators and escalators that he wants in the 3rd and 4th year (even though low first round picks have never gotten elevators prior to the 5th year)

and then buy a nice Veteran QB on the Free Agent Market next year and watch Ramsey sit and learn just like Pennington.

Archived