Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Who wins SuperBowl..

LoGiK

Rams looked pretty solid in the preseason game, but are usually inconsistent. If the Jets are able to keep Chad healthy, they are a darkhorse possibility. Also, I still like the Chiefs with a "ramped up" defense. They could surprise some folks with or without Priest.

The NFL is so unpredictable these days. All the reporters from Espn.com and NFL.com ride the sack of the winning teams. Has anyone other the the Redskin fans seen how good our team looks. CP looks great. He is blasting through some big holes created by the O-Line. And don't forget about our other Backs. They have been doing good as well. Have you seen how much time PR has in the pocket. He could eat lunch back there. We have PR leading the O and a great back up QB with Brunell. Bottem line is that this O-Line looks like they are clicking. And our starting D has crushed everyone this pre-season. I think the Redskins have just as much of a chance of winning the SB as anyone else. :cheers:

How can you not list the Redskins as one of the choices?!?!

:banhim:

because the redskins wont win the superbowl, plus everyone here is bias. I would love to see the redskins win the superbowl, dont get me wrong...but I just dont think its possiable.. :(

because the redskins wont win the superbowl, plus everyone here is bias. I would love to see the redskins win the superbowl, dont get me wrong...but I just dont think its possiable.. :(

So certain are you. Always with you, it cannot be done. Hear you nothing that I say? You must UNLEARN what you have learned.

Archived