Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

It can't be just me who thinks this

CrazyJoe92

If you were at the game you would probably have a better picture of this question. But was it me or did LaVar help the Defense find that enthusiasm that was missing last night? As soon as LA came in there was no way they could lose the game. All of the players started to get crazy when he got out there. The crowed went crazy when he came out there too. I cant wait for the next game to see them play. :notworthy

Dunno, man. LA was fired up, no doubt, and that had to stoke the backups he was playing with. But I thought the starters were doing a pretty decent imitation of a real defense when they were up against the Pitt first-team O without him, too. :)

I agree with the Prez. Lavar did find some enthusiasm, he got the crowd fired up, and he got the backups fired up too, but there was plenty there already. I thought the first team defense was not missing anything, including enthusiasm. But a little extra shouldn't hurt, either. I can't wait to see Lavar in there with the first team.

I wasn't at the game, but LaVar's star power was unquestionable tonight. His energy seems to make him 'glow' with a certain aura and other players were definitely feeding off of it.

His exuberance will inspire confidence... and that will help carry the team late in the game.

I think he will be a wonderful addition to the starting line-up. You know what impresses me the most is his humility. He is a huge star, but to listen to his interview in the locker room after the game he is so humble about it all. I think the injury really put a lot in perspective for him and made him appreciate everything that much more. Although, let me just add, aside from Portis which I love, the whole team is humble. I think that comes from the man at the top Gibbs. He sets the tone and the team falls in line. Great to see the Skins back to playing Skinball

I agree with the Prez. Lavar did find some enthusiasm, he got the crowd fired up, and he got the backups fired up too, but there was plenty there already. I thought the first team defense was not missing anything, including enthusiasm. But a little extra shouldn't hurt, either. I can't wait to see Lavar in there with the first team.

A if you want to put a pick or a banner you can save your pic you Webshots or something like that and then link it to your page. Use the Icon at the top with Yellow Mountain that’s what I do.

358577457bVdPmN_ph.jpg

Gregg Williams is the best thing to happen to Arrington since he came into the NFL. Williams' defense will put Arrington in position to be successful but because of the great interchangeability of players and schemes it will also allow him to transition back into a major role step by step with reduced pressure to be 'the man' as he himself said.

The last time I checked I dont recall anyone answering to you on this site.

13. Please maintain respectable size signatures within the limitations set hereforth. Maintaining reasonable size signatures minimizes that amount of load time to access pages. Furthermore, it reduces the amount of excessive scrolling for users perusing threads. Signatures should not exceed 550 pixels in width and 200 pixels in height. The dimensions provided (550 pixels in width and 200 pixels in height) are not a guideline. It's a rule. Furthermore, it is a standard dimension for the entire signature size for each particular member. Regardless of the quantity of photos posted... the sum area of all the photos must not exceed the limitations. Signatures should not contain any more than 10 lines of text. The sum total of the height (ie. 200 pixels) INCLUDES text or any combination of images and text.

An example is provided below:

sig_pic_size.gif

I have to agree, I was there and when LA came out a sea of 56 jersey's stood up and cheered. It was great fun!

I don't think he HAS to be on the field with the D we have, but it certainly hyped it up a notch which is always a good thing.

13. Please maintain respectable size signatures within the limitations set hereforth. Maintaining reasonable size signatures minimizes that amount of load time to access pages. Furthermore, it reduces the amount of excessive scrolling for users perusing threads. Signatures should not exceed 550 pixels in width and 200 pixels in height. The dimensions provided (550 pixels in width and 200 pixels in height) are not a guideline. It's a rule. Furthermore, it is a standard dimension for the entire signature size for each particular member. Regardless of the quantity of photos posted... the sum area of all the photos must not exceed the limitations. Signatures should not contain any more than 10 lines of text. The sum total of the height (ie. 200 pixels) INCLUDES text or any combination of images and text.

sig_pic_size.gif

Thanks for posting the rule t hat had nothing to do with my post. :rolleyes:

The point was Logik is always pointing something out like he was hired to do so.

sig_pic_size.gif

:laugh:

hahahahahahahahaha. bandwidth police

Archived