Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Troy Aikman comment: Hogs

LoGiK

Did any of you hear his comment when they were showing Redskins fans and they did a close up of this muscular guy with big triceps dressed as a hog, and hes like "no, no hes not a hog hes too in shape" and then the camera closed in on a guy dressed as a hog that was totally over-weight sucking down some hotdogs and Aikmans like "ya-yahhh thats what im talking about"

AHAHAHAHA I was laughing so hard :laugh:

Well, I honestly hate the hogetts. Other teams have pirates and painted faced crazies and we have men dressed as women. :doh: This worked when the hogs where here and bullied folks. But now the hogs are gone, lets get a more masculine theme.
How

'bout something manly, like guys who wear make-up, shoulder pads with foam spikes and hats with horns on their heads?

:D

I cant say i agree with hating the hogetts, they are one of the things that give this franchise its uniquness. They are the deffinition of die hard fans. That and the fact we have our own friggin band. Anyone else have that besides the Ravens? When we start winning games this season these things wont seem silly anymore.

Well, I honestly hate the hogetts. Other teams have pirates and painted faced crazies and we have men dressed as women. :doh: This worked when the hogs where here and bullied folks. But now the hogs are gone, lets get a more masculine theme.

C'mon! No love for the hoggettes?!? They're an institution. Lets just get rid of the name Redskins while we're at it and name us something more enlightened like the Medicine Men - here to cure what ails you (gosh that sucks so bad its scary!) :puke:

Besides, you have to admit that the hoggettes theme made for a pretty good credit card commercial.

C'mon! No love for the hoggettes?!? They're an institution. Lets just get rid of the name Redskins while we're at it and name us something more enlightened like the Medicine Men - here to cure what ails you (gosh that sucks so bad its scary!) :puke:

Besides, you have to admit that the hoggettes theme made for a pretty good credit card commercial.

Sorry guys, but I can't associate football with wearing a dress. Maybe it's just me.

Agree 100%! Aikman is a great commentator. Buck on the other hand picks a topic early on and repeats over and over, he pretty much sucks. I know you all are going to hate me for saying this but like I said in another thread, I'd rather hear Aikman than Theisman. Joe tries to hard not to sound like a homer.

Hmmmmm....

How about Aikman & Theismann together?

That would be interesting, it would be like a Jekyll and Hyde. Aikman the modest and Joe the conceded. It's like their alter egos. I'll give Joe one thing though, I'd be ****y too if I played as good as he did and oh by the way Cathy Lee was hot!

BTW, i love how aikman cant work a skins game without being forced to talk about how hard Arrington smacked him :)

and he admits full well that it was a hell of a hit. doesn't say it was a cheap shot or anything. i never used to like him (duh he played for dallass), but he does have some class

:dallasuck

Aikman has become a pretty good announcer in his own right, I actually don't mind listening to him because he actually knows what he's talking about. I hate Joe Buck though, always have always will. He's a lousy announcer but for some reason he's gets first dibs on everything fox does. My respect really hit an alltime low durring baseball alstar game with that advertisment stunt.

Archived